Life Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In my family we are lean toned soldiers. We build muscle. My brother looked like he was chiseled from stone." He shook his head sadly, "I never worried that I was fat per se. My family knew I was fat because I was lazy. There were no muscles underneath. I was the deer the wolf seeks out, a little slower than the rest." He laughed a little.

"The good news is that my brother protected me." He took a large gulp of mead. "I'm a good knight now, actually." He gestured to himself as if his merits were not only obvious, but could be plainly seen. "You seem skilled as well. It seems strange that no one else was allowed with us."

Turning back to his drink he swirled it in the glass. "We never would have talked if they had sent more people."

Dov looked at the knight, sipping from his own drink, taking in all of his appearance. Looking at him now, it was hard to imagine man had been a lazy boy in the past. He smiled and nodded when Logan told him he seemed skilled too, appreciating the compliment.

His expression turned more serious then, and he took another little piece of pie before speaking. 'I wasn't sent here. I came out of my own free will, and I tried to get other people to join me. The other knights told me they had other tasks, or that coming to this town as getting too out of their way. The other people said they had orders from knights and other higher ups, so they couldn't come. They didn't seem to want to come though.'

He sighed deeply, and finished his drink before asking for another one. He was getting to the point where he wouldn't be able to tell the difference between being a bit drunk and definitely having too much for him. 'It's better that way, somehow. I don't want to sound pres-- presum-- presomt--...' he slurred his words. 'Ah, I don't want to seem a dick, but more often than not, travelling with other people slows me down. Specially if I decide to bring along a mount such as Freckles. An important part of the way we did it through the mountains, since it's easier for him and surprisingly a shorter way, but I don't have any "Freckles" for other people.'

Logan guffawed, not really understanding why he found the comment so hilarious. When he found his voiceagain he was still smiling, but seemed to be trying to repress it. "I guess I used to rely on other people when I was younger, but when my brother died..." he sobered a bit the smile fading, "I just couldn't stand people anymore."

The grin flickered back, "wonder why I like you as much as I do?" He jabbed Dov's side. "Must be the leather." He winked, then shook a finger in the air as he continued. "There was a woman once who wore a leather bustier to bed. It was entertaining." As he was babbling on his expression took on a confused cast.

"You must remind me of her...you are both..." he struggled to find a word, then gave up and added, "you know."

"On second thought you are nothing alike." He added quickly hoping not to offend.

A stupid giggle escaped Dov before he could help it, when Logan told him he liked him for wearing leather. He held a hand against his mouth, embarrassed. Apparently he was getting to that drunk stage where he laughed about anything. It was an amusing stage, but it was better when your company were your friends or family, not a co-worked he had just met. Oh, well, he doubted he could give a worst first impression than how he presented himself in the beginning, looking like a dirty bandit.

'We're both what?' he asked, still sounding like he wanted to laugh, but was repressing it. 'Good smelling? A pleasure to the eyes? Incredibly charming?'

He laughed out loud for a moment, and then added 'I hope the word you were looking for wasn't "hairy". You shouldn't talk about a woman like that.' before laughing again.

Logan grinned back toothily, but said nothing until Dov mentioned her being hairy. He bit his lips to try to avoid bursting out with peals of laughter. He was not successful. He thew back his head and appreciated the joke with a wide open mouth. Once he had calmed down, which took a little bit longer than it should have, he took a shuddering breath. "It wasn't that she was hairy, you can be sure of that."

He took a small sip thoughtfully. The room was spinning, and his mind was fuzzy. He schooled himself to caution. He didn't know this other knight. He turned his warm brown eyes and tried to catch the deep emerald eyes before him. Energy was tingling in his fingertips as they wrapped around the mead filled glass. His breath caught. "I don't know you, but I think I'd like to."

Dov laughed to his heart's content, drinking until he emptied his cup after regaining his breath. He gave the base of the cup a look of discontent, wondering how the cup got empty so fast, but turned to look at his fellow night when he heard him say he'd like to get to know him. He looked into his eyes, a bit of his surprise showing on his face.

He couldn't even think of an answer, before he heard his cat meowing at him "Head to bar!". Despite his drunken state, he knew exactly what the cat meant, even if he didn't understand why she said that. He leaned forward, curling up a bit, just in time for flying plate that had been thrown in his direction to go past him and hit the wall. He sat up straight, and saw the man in charge of the bar going to tell a couple of men to either calm down or get the fuck out. They were too drunk, and getting a bit out of control.

Dov turned to face Logan again, and showed the man a warm smile. 'I'd like to know you too, you seem like a cool guy. But things here are getting a bit hectic.' He tilted his head, letting his braid fall over his shoulder. 'Would you like to come to my room and chat for a bit? If the inn keeper doesn't mind, we can take our drinks with us too.'

Logan nodded. He reached out to help Dov walk to his room. Blackwood was drunk, but he still was able to walk fine. It lacked his usual style, but he fared ok. Once he arrived at the door he waited while Dov turned the key. The knights stumbled inside. Blackwood tripped on a rug and fell into a wooden chair by the bed. After adjusting himself so his butt was in the seat, he leaned into the backrest. He stretched out a foot and kicked the offending rug.

He rested his ruddy cheek on his fist and eyed the knight. "Was there something you wanted to ask me?" He doubted it considering the nature of Dov's drunkenness. It was obvious that Logan had drank far less alcohol than Bearclaw.

Dov muttered a soft 'thanks' along the way, appreciating the help in getting to his room. He could talk mostly just fine, but moving his body in a way coordinated enough to walk properly was another matter. He found the key to his room in the only pocket he had, and after opening the door, he waited until Logan had passed to close it again, and then he stumbled inside, somehow managing to throw himself on the bed instead of the floor.

He met his bed face first, then turned around and stayed there for a moment, staring at the ceiling as the room around him moved on its own for a bit, and then sitting up when everything had settled into place. 'Nah, not anything in particular. I'm telling you, I wanted to keep chatting with you without having yell to be heard over the drunken multitude and without having stuff thrown at me.'

He smiled at Logan, and moved himself closer to the knight, without standing up from the bed. He crossed a leg over the other, rested his elbow on top of this leg, and his chin on his hand. 'Why? Were you expecting me to ask something? Or maybe you had something to ask me?'

Logan shook his muddled head. He didn't think he needed to ask anything of the other knight, but something in the way that Dov was looking at him made him reconsider. Dov's very being seemed to be convincing him that he very urgently wanted something from him. He kept his eyes squarely on the other man's mouth. He hadn't ever considered so profoundly, nay so realistically, what it would be like to kiss a man. He was certainly considering it now. He didn't know why, but it seemed fun. Fun seemed like a good enough reason to give it a try.

Some small sound pulled him out of his thoughts. His face flushed even deeper than it had from drinking and his eyes widened. His fuzzy head still couldn't make sense of the why, but he decided he didn't care. Before he could dwell on it anymore his hand was already moving. His body followed as he crossed to where the bed was. That same treacherous hand clasped the hand that Dov was resting his chin on. He paused when he got that far and tried to think of something to say.

Dov didn't say anything, after noticing how Logan was looking at his face; not into his eyes, but somewhere lower. The line of his lips barely perked up, when he saw the knight suddenly blushing. What was going through his mind, to have that reaction? He didn't move back when Logan came to the bed, though having him clasping his hand had taken him a bit by surprise.

He smile widened, and we waited for a couple of seconds, to make sure Logan wasn't about to say anything. He turned his face to the side, holding his other hand up to his lips, to feign embarrassment in an exaggerated manner. 'Oh, my. Is this how you act after alcohol takes decency away from you? You throw yourself at a defenceless, young maiden like a predator?'

He chuckled softly, and leaned towards Logan. 'It's a good thing that I'm not a young maiden, aye?' He whispered, as if he was revealing a secret. His free hand went behind Blackwood's neck, and he pulled him into a soft kiss, that due to his drunkenness had turned out a bit harsher than expected.

Logan wanted this. The pressure against his mouth sent shivers through him. Before he could think, before he let himself think, he felt. His hands came up to either side of Dov's face, they rested there as if trying to pull them even closer. He scooted across the floor, and pulled the other man up by his mouth. He did this only to push Bearclaw back to his bed, tearing apart their kiss. Logan carefully joined him, but at the side of the other man.

Once their breath was mingling between them Logan locked eyes on Dov's, "Your right. It's a good thing that your not a maiden." Having exhausted that thought he let his hands find the other knight's chest. "I don't want a soft maiden tonight." Then he was kissing him again, gnashing their teeth together.

The room spun around Dov for a moment, when he was thrown back at the bed, and for a split instant, he forgot what was happening. His mind started working again when he opened his eyes, and found Logan looking back at him. He smiled at his comment, happy to know he wasn't the only one with lust building in his gut.

He kissed Logan back eagerly, not minding the times their teeth clashed together, or that he could feel his hair being pulled under his own weight. They were drunk, and clumsy, but it was a wonder they still could hold each other with certain dexterity, specially Dov. With his body heating up, and his need and his fogged mind leaving no place at all for sensuality, Dov started trying to get the man out of his upper garments, craving the skin to skin contact already. In their heated kiss, he took a moment to bite and suck on Logan's lips, leaving clear he expected this to be rough, and he liked it. Definitely not a position where a young maiden would like to find herself in.

Logan immediately grasped his shirt and started trying to assist Dov to pull it off. There was a ripping sound as the cotton torn at the seams. Once that deed was done Blackwood turned his calloused hands to pulling on Dov's clothing as well. More considerate when it came to the other man's clothing, he slid the cloth off the beast master's broad shoulders.

All the while his bruised lips were occupied. He nipped back, and ran his tongue over Dov's lower lip. Logan slid his tongue into his mouth and rolled it over the other tounge he found there. Logan pushed his knee between the other man's legs, closing the space between their thighs and inching closer to Dov's grion.

Dov was pleased at Logan for understanding so well he needed the clothes to be out of his way right now. Oh, and the way he was kissing him... Was the man good in bed, or did they just have good chemistry? Logan had seemed eager from the very first moment, not doubting for an instant after Dov kissed him. Was he used to lying with men? He could wonder about these things later. Now he just wanted to touch, and be touched.

He pressed himself up to Logan, to feel his hot skin against his own, and let out a pleased groan when he felt the knight's leg between his own. He pushed the man away, breaking their kiss, and then made it so they could switch positions. He climbed on top of Logan, straddling him with his legs, and leaned forward to kiss him, this time his lips searching for Logan's neck. He moaned when he first placed his lips on the knight's neck, and started licking and sucking softly on the skin, one of his hands caressing the other side of his neck.

Logan moaned as soon as the assault on his neck began. He bucked upwards, erection painfully pinned beneath Dov's powerful thighs. His hands found Bearclaw's back and ran up and down over the firm expanse. He scratched gently by turning his fingers into claws. 'Who would have thought' he wondered while he panted. He was burning up, slick with sweat, and it was only partially because of the drinks.

"That feels fantastic!" He breathed, moving a hand back up to run fingers through dark hair. He tugged back on the tresses in his fist, forcing Dov off his neck and back to his face. Logan began to grind rhythmically, trying to release some of his pent up need.

Dov let out a soft, pleased moan against Logan's neck each time this one ran his hands over his back. All of his back was possibly the most sensitive area of his body, with a clear exception, specially towards the base of the neck and his lower back. His low moans turned into groans when he felt fingernails digging into his skin. This was when he noticed how painfully tight his pants had gotten.

Logan's exclamation took him by surprise, and if his lips hadn't been captured by the man's again, he would have laughed. He didn't find it ridiculous, but it sounded like what a drunk man would say, instead of just making some pleased sounds. He felt Logan starting to grind, and he moved his hips in order to meet his groin back with his ass, increasing the friction between them. He supposed Logan would want to be on the giving side, and at this point he was so horny he didn't care. He wasn't a virgin in that way either, and with proper preparation they would be able to have all the rough sex they wanted, so Logan could go and fill him with all he had if he wanted.

He was rushing it a bit, but if this was just for fun, what pressure there was to perform? He moved to the side, getting his weight off Logan, and his hands went to try and disrobe Logan from the rest of his clothes. He was rushing it, but still had enough decency to stop for a moment, and look up at Logan, asking with the look in his eyes this was okay with him.

Logan didn't let Dov pause for long, and instead insisted on stripping himself. His pants caught on his hips and he had to shake to dislodge them. With fumbling fingers he pushed the cloth to the floor. Without bothering to give the other time to admire his now naked frame, he rushed to likewise strip the other knight. The knots on Bearclaw's pants seemed much more difficult than the ones on his own. It had never occurred to him to try to remove another man's clothing. He made an angry grunt as he tried to forcibly tug them down.

Giving up on conventional untying methods, he knelt down and bit at the cords. He was careful only to tug gently with his teeth, and not rip anything, but it seemed that his mouth was more dexterous at the moment. With a sigh of happiness, he loosened the rope and pulled the pants around the other man's ankles. Being that he was now face to face with Dov's cock, his mouth fell open from the scent of the other man's arousal. His eyes darkened with lust, as he grabbed the Dov's butt and tightened his grip.

Dov's eyes widened a bit when Logan stripped himself from his clothes. In the back of his mind, he suspected the man would back out at that moment. Getting another man to kiss him wasn't that hard, specially with alcohol involved, but when things started to go below the belt, most men he had tried to initiate something with had left, mumbling some awkward excuse. He let Logan try and get him naked too. The man was being clumsy and insisted on just pulling his pants down, which just wasn't going to happen.

He relaxed when Logan went for untying his pants with his teeth, and there Dov let his eyes wander. The position Logan was in was very suggestive, and having his mouth so close to his groin, he could feel his pants getting tighter there. He looked at the rest of the man, pleased with the sight. The man had a nice body, and personally, he had a thing for scars that he'd never been able to explain.

He sighed in relief when Logan finally managed to pull his pants down. His cock was so hard it was starting to be painful, and he desperately wanted to pin Logan against the bed and bury himself in the man... Reminding himself he had to show some consideration, since he had no idea of Logan's sexual past, he asked him to wait for him for a moment.

His stuff was already in his own room, with certain degree of organization, so this time he didn't have to search around to find a jar with a transparent, vegetable oil, that would make everything easier. He went back to the bed, and held the jar in front of Logan's face. 'Think fast. Who'll use this?' he asked, not thinking he had to clarify what it had to be used for.

Blushing Logan stared at the jar. "I uh," He had heard of the mechanics of what was being discussed, but hadn't dared to wonder on what side he might like to be on. He shifted insecurely. "I don't know how to...uh..do any of this. I've never...been with a man this way." He looked at a corner and whispered, "I rolled around a bit with some friends, but no one has ever tried to..." He cleared his throat and tried to stand straighter. He turned lust filled eyes on Dov. "I promise to never mistake you for a maiden, but I think that I would very much like to fuck you."

He touched the arm still holding the jar. He closed the space between them and removed the oil from the other knight's hands. He began to unscrew the lid. "We will use this together. I will prepare you." His eyes were soft, but his voice was commanding, husky with lust. "If that pleases you?"

'Huh, so he lacks the experience.' Dov thought without passing judgement, just chuckling a bit when Logan was so direct about his intentions. He nodded, to let the other know he agreed to this, and pulled Logan into a heated kiss, careful to not make him drop the jar's contents.

'Listen here, you little man...' He whispered just above Logan's lips to call for his attention. He pulled back, and gestured towards the jar. He wanted to explain for a bit, so the knight knew what to do and didn't end up hurting him. 'Don't be afraid to use too much of that, it'll never be too much.' He raised his index finger in front of his face. 'Start with only one finger, not the biggest, just the tip at the beginning, and when you feel me going looser, you can go deeper. Alternate between going in and out, and circular motions. Only add another one when I tell you it's alright.'

He smiled, and took a moment to tug at his braid and undo it, since it would be more comfortable to lie down on his back without the braid. He then raised a hand to caress Logan's cheek. 'Do it well, and I'll make it be worth the hassle.' He added, winking an eye at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.