Lewi and RushieSlushie

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hr growls softly to her, unable to purr as his tail wags, keeping the affection going

Kieara nuzzled his neck more. "Let's go for a walk and look at our new home."

"That sounds lovely." hr helped her up, holding her paw as they walk along off the backyard. It was two stories high and had enough rooms for a family. He smiled to her as they wandered around the block more.

her purrs made him happy as their tails slowly wrapped around each other "Mmm my lo0ve you're so adorable~

Kieara's tail curled around his happily. She blushed at his words. "You think so?"

He nodded, giving her lips a soft peck "I know so~"

She purred walking closer. "Well you're the handsomest wolf in the world.

Blushing at here compliment, his hand cupped her hip and pulled her closer "And you the most beautiful tigress~"

Kieara purred as they walked and batted at a cherry blossom floating past in the air.

The leaves flowed around them, some landing in his hair, shaking them off as they flutter on away, holding her closer to him

She purred as they reached the cherry orchards. She purred and bounded off through the piles of pink playfully.

He followed her happily, soon tackling her gently into the soft piles as he looks down at his mate "Hai~"

Kieara couldn't help but purr. She rolled around in the cherry blossoms to gain their scent and smell nice for him.

He leaned into her neck, sniffing and kissing her skin as he smiled "Hon even without the cherry blossom you smell amazing~

Kieara purred. She nuzzled up against him and licked his ears. "I'm glad you think so."

His ear twitched and his body shivered as she liked, he returned the lick to her neck

Kieara giggled and darted off with her tiger-ish speed to play hide and seek.

he was still able to smell her, even under the orchard scent and bound towards her

Status
Not open for further replies.