CRAVINGS

❤ Vampire x Human mate*****
♡ Vampire x Vampire
❤ Apocalyptic survivor x Apocalyptic survivor
♡ Government Resistance x Government Resistance
❤ Government Resistance x Government Agent
♡ Paranormal investigator x Paranormal investigator
❤ Soulmate x Soulmate

vampire, dark fantasy, paranormal, supernatural, modern, gothic, dystopian, apocalypse, resistance, angst, romance, SoL, renaissance.

Also interested in something like Twilight, the Evermore series, or Van Helsing -- am also down for something Fallout related, on a side note, specifically the BoS -- and am always open to Pokemon.

The down-low

Detailed/Literate - No less than two paragraphs, grammatically sound, invested in their writing.

Patient - Sometimes I can post several times every day, other times I might not be able to post for a couple days. I will always let you know and can only ask that you do the same for me, but these stories will be a little more casually paced for both of us, so one post a day is fine!

Doesn't mind chatting - About the story or other, because I love connecting with my partners, it helps the story flow.​

NOTES

Threads or PM are fine but I will not go off site.

I only write heterosexual romances and am currently looking to include romance in whatever we write. I cannot, however, write without a plot, so while I have little interest in world building, we do need to have a well thought out idea of what we're doing, though winging it here and there is perfectly fine if not inevitable.

The roles that are in bold are the ones I'd prefer to play and are indeed female. However, we can mix and match different pairings for doubling. At the moment I'm not really looking to double, but if you see something you're down for yet you'd prefer to double just say so! I've no quarrel, it's fun, I'm just doing it everywhere and would like to experiment with my females more.

Gore, violence, swearing, none of it bothers me, but let's not over do it, to where profanity is the only vocabulary your OC has.

I really don'y like slutty love interests, nor do I write as them -- I lose interest fast with them.

Smut, lemon, incest, rape, major age gaps, anything with kids, animals, robots or whatever - forget it, don't even ask me.

I'd prefer pretty sheets (can code for you, though if you code, that's even better) but don't let something like coding deter you from partnering up with me. Regardless I would like an image for reference (I lean towards realistic, but am open minded) and 9/10 would prefer at least basic sheets.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Valor
Looking still... Is anyone having trouble reading the thread? I can de-code it.

Looking still... Is anyone having trouble reading the thread? I can de-code it.
Just here to say that it is readable. A little of the text when scrolled to the bottom mixes with the flowers in the background, but otherwise it's fine.

I'm on Chrome on a laptop, so I don't know about anyone else/mobile users.

update: on mobile, for me, it cuts off most of the important information (i.e. everything except the basic info) not sure if that's your target demographic though lol

Reactions: mango
Just here to say that it is readable. A little of the text when scrolled to the bottom mixes with the flowers in the background, but otherwise it's fine.

I'm on Chrome on a laptop, so I don't know about anyone else/mobile users.

update: on mobile, for me, it cuts off most of the important information (i.e. everything except the basic info) not sure if that's your target demographic though lol
Appreciate your feed back! I am not knowledgeable on how to make things mobile friendly without destroying code, so I suppose I'll say to anyone who can't read it, I'll copy and paste for them.

Because I like complicating things lol

Thank you!

Reactions: castigat
I'm VERY much interested

I'm interested in Government Resistance and Soul Mates :) We can discuss more in Pm's if you'd like

Reactions: mango
Status
Not open for further replies.