Lets Take a Ride to Wiener Town.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much love for all-beef in this thread

I like pork sausages honestly; I just find them so much juicier <3

Beef is better.

Also, I make a pretty mean beer brat with caramelized onions.

550089619a38e-nathans-hot-dogs-xl.jpg

Only hot dogs I'll eat.

Steamed bun with mustard. Doesn't matter what kind.

Aw.. not what I expected. Disappointment.

Well I suppose this thread is just begging for the puns.

I like the foot long weiner. It must be plump and juicy too. Bun, no bun, makes no difference to me. I can take the fancy weiner with all its relishes and what not. Or I can take the saucy weiner. However, sometimes I just need the plain simple weiner without high expectations.

BTW immediately this is how I imagined @Diana when I saw this thread and it made me giggle

IMG_0104.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
The title for this thread is misleading! I was expecting some of Anthony Weiner pics.

On the topic of hot dogs though, the only kind I eat are from the Amish stand at the flea market. Don't know what kind of hot dogs they are, but the pretzel buns are amazing.

I don't really like hotdogs aside from cheesedogs.

sausage-sizzle.jpg

THIS.

-drools-

(Oh and the unspoken rule about sausage sizzles in Australia. The bread must be diagonal, or else you are a disgrace to all sausage sizzles)

Veggie wieners, represent!

In corn dog form. c:

Veggie-Corn-Dogs-Morningstar-Farms-10oz.jpg

Reactions: Minibit
sausage-sizzle.jpg

THIS.

-drools-

(Oh and the unspoken rule about sausage sizzles in Australia. The bread must be diagonal, or else you are a disgrace to all sausage sizzles)
Sorry for the double post... Are sausage sizzles what they call hot dogs in AU?

I have never heard of a sausage sizzle... To Google!

Status
Not open for further replies.