• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Let's Be Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

neptune

a god among men
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Idk, I guess it's that time again. Hello, and thank you for stopping by. I'm currently looking for a handful of new partners because a lot of my threads have fallen off and I'm kind of bored. I'm also working through a bit of a writer's block and I want to be excited to tell stories again.

About Me/I'm Looking For
- I'm twenty-five, so please be at least eighteen if you want to write with me.
- I'm in the Eastern time zone, but I don't mind where you are.
- I'm an extremely patient person, but don't ghost me if you lose interest, please.
- I'm kind of picky, but I'm not a dick about it. We all make mistakes sometimes, but please understand basic grammar and spelling.
- I give what I'm given, but I'd consider myself an advanced writer. I prefer at least 3-4 paragraphs per post/per character.
- I don't really care about smut. I'll write it when it's necessary, but it needs to have a place in the story. If that's all you'd like then I'm probably not the partner for you.
- I play men and women equally. I don't have time for people who only play one gender.
- I play a bunch of different sexualities.
- No anime for anything whatsoever.
- I'm OOC friendly, and I like getting to know my partners outside of the story.

Fandoms
[ OC/OC or Canon/Canon. Will double. ]
Harry Potter (all eras + NextGen OCs)
DC Comics (Batfam preferred)
The Hunger Games
X-Men
RPF
Star Wars (I am just getting more into the fandom and there are plenty of things that I don't know. Please be gentle with me.)
AUs/Genderbends/Crossovers

Originals
[ updated on 1/6 ]
* = craving
Royalty**
Vampires
Werewolves
Horror
Slice of Life
Polyshipping
Sci-Fi
Cold War Spies*
Alternate History
Period Pieces (1980-1999 preferred)
Political Drama*
Zombies
Suggest something
Please

Little Plots
Tweakable/Purposefully Vague

[Urban Fantasy] A modern day Dungeons and Dragons where a group of three or four people meet up with a mysterious hobo at a Denny's to get their mission. ***

[sort of fandom, maybe, Stranger Things] On a Saturday night, Muse A and B decide to Netflix and chill. Little do they know, whatever they decide to watch becomes their life.

[Dystopian Fantasy] In an emotionless world, Muse A wakes up one day and starts to feel. Eager to share their newfound emotions, Muse A seeks out their best friend, Muse B.

[Black Comedy] Several ghosts have been haunting one place for the last fifty or so years. They're starting to get annoyed with each other. Optional: A living being moved into their haunt and tries to make it a home.

[Post-Apocalyptic] The Earth has been evacuated to Mars following a nuclear holocaust. Some 2000 years later when radiation levels are low enough, Muse A returns with a landing party to find a wild, overgrown planet. Splitting off from the group, Muse A finds a bunker that leads to an underground society where they meet Muse B, the leader of New Earth.

[Time Travel] At the beginning of a new year, Muse A writes the wrong date on a check for the utility bill and gets transported back in time. Muse B is the first person they meet in the past.

[Spies, Historical] Somewhat based on the film Allied, Muse A is an undercover agent for the US government, sent to France during the height of the German occupation. Muse B, an agent from [any] of the US's allies, is already there. Together, they play husband and wife, infiltrate the Nazi social elite and execute the assassination of a high-ranking SS officer. Before isn't complicated, it's everything that comes after. ***

If you're interested, send me a PM or reply here.
Thanks for reading <3

Last edited:
Hmm...

An FxF romance with modern times based on an alternate WWII where Hitler won would interest me.

Hello :] I'd like to give something a shot.
I'd like to throw down on some Hunger Games, You're a Wizard, Harry!, Zombies, Vampire(Rusty though), Werewolves (Also rusty), and maybe even some sci-fi??

Hello :] I'd like to give something a shot.
I'd like to throw down on some Hunger Games, You're a Wizard, Harry!, Zombies, Vampire(Rusty though), Werewolves (Also rusty), and maybe even some sci-fi??
Awesome! I'm up for any of those. PM me and we'll discuss?

I like working with royalty, which I see you're craving. I could also do vampires and werewolves.

Political Drama and the Cold War? Been a while since I've done something like that.

Hello! Your modern day Dungeons and Dragons idea sounds interesting :D! I'd love to hear more about it. What sort of missions did you have in mind :0?

Hello! Your modern day Dungeons and Dragons idea sounds interesting :D! I'd love to hear more about it. What sort of missions did you have in mind :0?
It's looking like I have a partner for that one already, I'm sorry! But PM me if there's anything else you were interested in c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back