Let's Be Partners

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

neptune

a god among men
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
Idk, I guess it's that time again. Hello, and thank you for stopping by. I'm currently looking for a handful of new partners because a lot of my threads have fallen off and I'm kind of bored. I'm also working through a bit of a writer's block and I want to be excited to tell stories again.

About Me/I'm Looking For
- I'm twenty-five, so please be at least eighteen if you want to write with me.
- I'm in the Eastern time zone, but I don't mind where you are.
- I'm an extremely patient person, but don't ghost me if you lose interest, please.
- I'm kind of picky, but I'm not a dick about it. We all make mistakes sometimes, but please understand basic grammar and spelling.
- I give what I'm given, but I'd consider myself an advanced writer. I prefer at least 3-4 paragraphs per post/per character.
- I don't really care about smut. I'll write it when it's necessary, but it needs to have a place in the story. If that's all you'd like then I'm probably not the partner for you.
- I play men and women equally. I don't have time for people who only play one gender.
- I play a bunch of different sexualities.
- No anime for anything whatsoever.
- I'm OOC friendly, and I like getting to know my partners outside of the story.

Fandoms
[ OC/OC or Canon/Canon. Will double. ]
Harry Potter (all eras + NextGen OCs)
DC Comics (Batfam preferred)
The Hunger Games
X-Men
RPF
Star Wars (I am just getting more into the fandom and there are plenty of things that I don't know. Please be gentle with me.)
AUs/Genderbends/Crossovers

Originals
[ updated on 1/6 ]
* = craving
Royalty**
Vampires
Werewolves
Horror
Slice of Life
Polyshipping
Sci-Fi
Cold War Spies*
Alternate History
Period Pieces (1980-1999 preferred)
Political Drama*
Zombies
Suggest something
Please

Little Plots
Tweakable/Purposefully Vague

[Urban Fantasy] A modern day Dungeons and Dragons where a group of three or four people meet up with a mysterious hobo at a Denny's to get their mission. ***

[sort of fandom, maybe, Stranger Things] On a Saturday night, Muse A and B decide to Netflix and chill. Little do they know, whatever they decide to watch becomes their life.

[Dystopian Fantasy] In an emotionless world, Muse A wakes up one day and starts to feel. Eager to share their newfound emotions, Muse A seeks out their best friend, Muse B.

[Black Comedy] Several ghosts have been haunting one place for the last fifty or so years. They're starting to get annoyed with each other. Optional: A living being moved into their haunt and tries to make it a home.

[Post-Apocalyptic] The Earth has been evacuated to Mars following a nuclear holocaust. Some 2000 years later when radiation levels are low enough, Muse A returns with a landing party to find a wild, overgrown planet. Splitting off from the group, Muse A finds a bunker that leads to an underground society where they meet Muse B, the leader of New Earth.

[Time Travel] At the beginning of a new year, Muse A writes the wrong date on a check for the utility bill and gets transported back in time. Muse B is the first person they meet in the past.

[Spies, Historical] Somewhat based on the film Allied, Muse A is an undercover agent for the US government, sent to France during the height of the German occupation. Muse B, an agent from [any] of the US's allies, is already there. Together, they play husband and wife, infiltrate the Nazi social elite and execute the assassination of a high-ranking SS officer. Before isn't complicated, it's everything that comes after. ***

If you're interested, send me a PM or reply here.
Thanks for reading <3

Last edited:
Still looking!

Hmm...

An FxF romance with modern times based on an alternate WWII where Hitler won would interest me.

Hello :] I'd like to give something a shot.
I'd like to throw down on some Hunger Games, You're a Wizard, Harry!, Zombies, Vampire(Rusty though), Werewolves (Also rusty), and maybe even some sci-fi??

Hello :] I'd like to give something a shot.
I'd like to throw down on some Hunger Games, You're a Wizard, Harry!, Zombies, Vampire(Rusty though), Werewolves (Also rusty), and maybe even some sci-fi??
Awesome! I'm up for any of those. PM me and we'll discuss?

Still looking!

I like working with royalty, which I see you're craving. I could also do vampires and werewolves.

Still looking! I made lots of updates to the OP :3

Political Drama and the Cold War? Been a while since I've done something like that.

Made an update to the OP and I'm still looking!

Hello! Your modern day Dungeons and Dragons idea sounds interesting :D! I'd love to hear more about it. What sort of missions did you have in mind :0?

Hello! Your modern day Dungeons and Dragons idea sounds interesting :D! I'd love to hear more about it. What sort of missions did you have in mind :0?
It's looking like I have a partner for that one already, I'm sorry! But PM me if there's anything else you were interested in c:

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Status
Not open for further replies.