Lethal Reword 3: Lost Dice!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
General

Character Name: Edric (You can call her, Ed for short)

Species/Race: Elf

Physical Characteristics

General Appearance: Edric stands at a slender 5'2" with light brown, smooth skin and green eyes. Her ears are pointed and her black hair is up in a short ponytail with long bangs framing either side of her face. She's dressed in leather armor over boots, gloves, and a shirt open at the neck, armed with a long sword and dagger, a long bow, and a quiver of arrows.

Strengths: Marksmanship with bow and arrow! Expert at the skill "Rapid Fire" as long as she's equipped with a bow! Excellent rider!

Weaknesses: As an elf, Edric has low health points and stamina! She cannot equip medium or heavy armor or heavy shields! And she's lacking in physical strength!

More: Her quiver of arrows is currently ... empty! <_<

Mental Characteristics

Current Goal/Purpose: To master the ability to stay in one place for more than five minutes! To remember what her password for this game was! To keep a ready supply of arrows with her at all times! To find a way to possibly change her name without having to remake the character!

Talents: Hiding in plain sight in natural environments even while being watched and camouflage! Ability to survive in the wilderness! Skill with weapons and shields!

Inabilities: She can't turn down a request! If you ask nicely, she'll feel obligated to perform requested task, provided it's not something she'd find immoral. Staying in one place for too long, she'd be a much better ranger if she could master that ability! Betraying someone! That's a last resort and ... quite frankly, she can think of a whole bunch of other things she'd do before she betrayed someone!

Fears: You should be aware that Ed loves her space. That said, the thought of being under a roof makes her nervous, the thought of slipping into a narrow alley, even more so, and the thought of going down into a cave where feet of solid rock and dirt are between her and open sky ... is enough to immobilize her and cause her to shy away from having to go into said cave. She is also afraid of chocolate (any kind of chocolate and yes, that still pertains to chocolate items in the game) and giant teddy bears! ... Don't ask.

General Personality: Edric is a soft-spoken, serious and mature player who helps others but only if they are in dire need of her aid or if they ask. (Other than that, she doesn't want to interfere in case she's interpreted wrong and they don't need help at all.) She keeps to herself but likes to be around people but she's shy and is always worried she might start ranting. Ed has a tendency to mix up words, making them jumbled and sometimes it's impossible to make heads or tails of them. Someone has suggested she might be typing too fast as she does get caught up in the moment.

Inner Personality:
Ed just wants to make friends and learn to lighten up. She is also playing to get away from real life for awhile, take a break, be someone she wants to be, not what she feels life made her to be. She might also be there for inspiration for a story she's working on. Perhaps, this time, she'll actually finish one.

Secret: She didn't choose her name! She was messing around with the name generator when creating her character and clicked "OK" before she realized it!

More: If you happen upon any arrows, please give them to Edric! She really does need them!

Reactions: 1 person
IT'S A LIE! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
And ya know, I was ok with him up until the part about 'not seeing the worth of humanity'.

General Personality: Ivan is hottempered, arrogant and entriely too bold. I like that, reminds me of me. (Karma for the people can name the film that quotes off, even more karma if they embed a youtube vid of the quote)

Hehe! Challenge and you shall be answered! ... Or in this case given the quote's name and a youtube vid link!

Oliver Platt/Parthos in Disney's Three Musketeers.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9xmMtH-2PM"]YouTube- The Three Musketeers (1993): The First Fight[/nomedia]

And quote given at the 5:13 mark.

God, I love my work.

awww...I did say I 'disabled' the drainpipe...

*sighs* no matter...I'm sure we'll have our mexican stand off soon, and we can become our own little 'criminal type' party...

...don't think that her sensitive cat ears haven't noticed ya TNT!

Ahhh, the 'criminal' party.

...You guys are going to hate Beekin more than you already do. XD

Xenoxis is a hunter. He makes his living making sure people and animals like you can't hear him. And as for the drainpipe...There was another one on the building a few feet further down the initial alleyway.