Let Me Kiss You

"Oh come on, he's not that bad! I seem to recall a time when you ended up getting yourself lost, and I had to come and pick you up since you were somewhere in the countryside, not even clsoe to where you had meant to go." Nick reminded her with a grin, and wrapped a long arm around Alex's shoulders. "His sense of direction is better than yours most of the time, Alice."

"I was distracted!!!" Alice protested. Her brother was gleefully doing a fist-pump. And a little victory dance inside his head. Their parents came over and greeted Nick.

"We are so glad! Your show is amazing! I never fail to catch it!"

(I'll reply to this one later, alright?)

Nick smiled when the Rider parents came over, and he greeted them politely, before turning to Alex, "How about we head out tonight? I'm sure you can take a night off from your amazing painting, and come to dinner with your old friend?" He looked imploringly at his best friend.

Alex paled at the comment on his painting. Something inside him urged him to go back to his apartment right now and make sure that his paintings were still locked up, hidden from the world.

He didn't know whether they were amazing anymore. And he hated it.

"Uh... Yeah, sure... I'll come. So, where are we going?"

"We could just head back to my place - I haven't been there in ages - and we could order Chinese or pizza, and just catch up?" Nick suggested quickly, seeing Alex's face instantly pale.

Alex nodded.

"That sounds good to me..." he murmured. He had nothing to do other than paint anyways, and he should seriously socialize more. It was getting unhealthy, how he always lock himself up in his room.

That evening, Nick heard the knock at the door. He grinned and got up to answer the door. "You remembered where it was? I barely remembered where my apartment was." He chuckled, and led his friend into the living room. "Do you want Chinese, or pizza, or what?"

Alex grinned. "So my sense of direction is better than yours, too?"

He sat down on the couch. Everything was so familiar...

"Anything will do really. I'm not the one who is fussy with his food."

"Alright." Nick made a quick call to order the Chinese food, and then sat on the sofa beside Alex once that was done. "And I have to travel quite a bit for work so my sense of direction is fine, thank you very much." He grinned and ruffled Alex's hair. "Nice hair by the way." He noted

Alex laughed. He didn't realized that he missed having Nick around so much.

"Thanks... So my little sis didn't destroy it, huh..." he said. "So, tell me abit about your shows and everything. Your story seems ten times more interesting than mine..."

((Y'know if you dun wanna do this RP anymore you just have to tell me))

(I'm just crazy busy at the moment, and I'm replying to just a few rps on here at the moment - I'll get to ours at some point :) I do want to do it, believe me)

((Hehe okay then. I understand. I like this RP too, it's just that i have not grown very attached to it. You must have other RPS that's in it's climax, or da most fun part or something. This is just slowly building up, so it's kinda slow and steady at the moment XP Good to know you are still interested though! I'm going to sleep now))