Les Dieux Circus: (Sign Up/OOC)

• Thread starter Vespar Leviathan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. I'll get to it right now, and see what's happening. Just sit tight.

I'll try to be more patient. It's just that it's difficult to find neat stories like this. :)

No, I understand totally. It's just, you know ?I don't want those people to get angry if we go ahead without them.

Thank you for telling us. I'm sorry it's taking forever, but this RP is still standing.

Well, maybe we should have a poll to decide whether or not everyone needs to be introduced first?
It's just a suggestion. Whatever happens, I do intend on sticking with this.

Mako is posting soon enough. They've had some family stuff to go through and I didn't want to seem insensitive by ignoring that. If everyone feels that a poll on whether or not we should introduce everyone is in order, then it will be considered.

Oh...
In those regards, I apologize deeply for being insensitive.
Sorry :(

Everyone, I deeply apologize!! We're still doing this thing, however! Let's just wait until Mako and Angelfish can reply!

All I know is that Angelfish has been gone for eleven days. I'm not sure about Mako though...

All I know is that Angelfish has been gone for eleven days. I'm not sure about Mako though...
I heard that too, I hope Angelfish is alright. And Mako has said she'll try to respond soon. So until we know what's up with Angelfish, we'll wait on Mako.

I hope that they are alright as well. In the meantime, did you get the inspiration of this from Megurine Luka's Circus Monster song?

I hope that they are alright as well. In the meantime, did you get the inspiration of this from Megurine Luka's Circus Monster song?
The role-play? No. It was from a wonderful fan-fiction I read. It was called "Circa del Luna." It was discontinued, but I still loved it.

Forgive me for being so late... at any rate, I've made my post.

I'm glad to be here. I should hope I won't be late to posting here much more.

*gives Mako hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.