• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Legends of Lore

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Hello everybody! I'm Prince, blah blah blah, not important. Well, I'd like to do a fantasy/medieval roleplay on here.
If anyone is interested, I'll happily roleplay with you and we can plan a plot here or in PM.

P.S: I'd also like to roleplay with people I have not roleplayed with before. :3

Hi Prince, I'd like to try a Role Play with you if you'd like. What kind of Role Play were you thinking of? Fantasy/Medieval is pretty broad... Were you thinking more knights and princesses or dragons and faries? Or maybe some of both?

I would be very interested in role playing with you. Just message me if you want to role play with me as well

I would be interested to role play with that kind of setting, if you are still interested feel free to message me. :)

Medieval fantasy is just my specialty! If you're not too bogged down by RPs already I'd love to roleplay with you as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back