1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Legends of Lore

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Prince, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everybody! I'm Prince, blah blah blah, not important. Well, I'd like to do a fantasy/medieval roleplay on here.
    If anyone is interested, I'll happily roleplay with you and we can plan a plot here or in PM.

P.S: I'd also like to roleplay with people I have not roleplayed with before. :3

2. Hi Prince, I'd like to try a Role Play with you if you'd like. What kind of Role Play were you thinking of? Fantasy/Medieval is pretty broad... Were you thinking more knights and princesses or dragons and faries? Or maybe some of both?

3. I would be very interested in role playing with you. Just message me if you want to role play with me as well

4. I would be interested to role play with that kind of setting, if you are still interested feel free to message me. :)

5. And if you're still looking for partners, shoot me a convo. ^^

6. Medieval fantasy is just my specialty! If you're not too bogged down by RPs already I'd love to roleplay with you as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.