Legends of Hyrule (Zelda-Fan RP. See inside for details!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, of course. Tatl and Tayl were brother and sister, so fairies can have families

Reactions: Raven
I'm going to have such a interesting time thinking on a character. I have an idea for one. Um... If it's a villain instead of being related to Gannon how about Girahim?

Well Ganon would eventually be the main force, but we could have an Aghnahiem kind of character in place of him while they work on ressurecting the evil king

Okay that would be fine by me. Girahim did eventually help bring in a greater evil. So that's what I figured would happen.

Alright, glad to help!

What style are you wanting the characters in? I assume anime but are we doing Wind Waker style or more Twilight Princess style?

More TP I think. You can go with OoT/MM if you want, but I just like the style of Twilight Princess more then the other Zelda games.

Here's my character's appearance, if it helps you pick out a style:

image.jpg

I might for one character finally make myself take a pic of a drawing I had made long ago. And use that for one. Thanks it helps.

Yep, by all means!

Also, out of curiosity, any Zelda's here? As in, Zelda-figures (the King/Queen/Princess/Prince of Hyrule)? That character doesn't have to be kidnapped this time xD

I'll take it, if it's free that is. I have a really cool picture/inspiration for a similar character.

Cool, I'll chat with you in a second about some stuff I had in mind, should anyone take the role.

Do we have a specific character sheet to fill out? Or will the be in the OOC?

Yeah, it'll be in the OoC

I already have a group of this name up, Sorry. been up about 6 months, maybe more.

Your point is?

So, is this thing still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.