Legends of Hyrule (Zelda-Fan RP. See inside for details!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to add a list of Legendary Items/Artifacts, so for now just write what you want and I'll let you know if its available. If you want to use Masks from MM, I'm limiting you to 3, so pick what ones you want (but don't pick all 4 Transform ones unless you know nobody else wants them. Clear it with other people in case they also want to be a Deku by wearing said mask).

FireDrake150's point is that you can't use that name, since it is currently in use.

There are a lot of RP's with the same name on this site, I don't think there's actually a rule in which I'm not allowed to use the same name. It just happened by coincidence, leave it at that.

Its a common name for Zelda RP's, I'm sure its not a huge deal.

Hello mister Sora. I am Infinatis, Majora's servant and i believe you have mistakenly used the name that me and Majora are in. We hope this is just a big misunderstanding and that you could just change the name of your RP to avoid confusion. If you do not respect our kind offer then please just change the RP's name anyways. We all would like to peacefully walk both our ways and leave this behind.

-Sincerly Infinatis and Majora.

Thank for the concern Infinatis, but there was no mistake (don't take that as me being rude, I'll explain). This is actually the revival of a thread I did on an old RP site with the subtitle: "Zelda Reborn" after Legends of Hyrule, but I didn't know there was an RP already existing with that name.

I've spoken with the Mod of your RP and I'm trying to work on an idea to keep the two separate. I realize people are getting annoyed, but I'm not sure if I'm going to change the name, seeing as how this is already in the OoC stages.

That being said, I can change the name. Its not a huge deal, but if a distinction can be made between the RP's then I'd much rather do that then have to alter the idea.

Here are just a few suggestions for other names since i believe ours was created first under the title LoH

Hyrule's Legends

Ganondorf's Return

Return of the Hero

The hero's re-awakening

Link's voyage

etc.

Excuse the two members of the group RP by the same name.

If they end up having an issue with such again I'll tell them off. It's immature.

Now. You can change the name if you wish or continue as you are. I'm sure people are smart enough to be able to tell the differences between our Roleplays either way.

It's no big deal. Do as you wish, good day.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Yes, I realize this. But again, I'm discussing things with your GM and seeing how it goes. I'm sure that your RP is different from mine, so again, I am handling it. I appreciate the effort, but I prefer making my own titles.

Excuse the two members of the group RP by the same name.

If they end up having an issue with such again I'll tell them off. It's immature.

Now. You can change the name if you wish or continue as you are. I'm sure people are smart enough to be able to tell the differences between our Roleplays either way.

It's no big deal. Do as you wish, good day.

Thank you, I appreciate that. But its not a huge deal, I didn't realize it before. Seeing as how one is a group RP and the other is a thread, I can see the distinction, but if I have to add a subtitle or outright change it to avoid pointless bickering, then I will. I'm not unreasonable.

I'm already in discussions with the GM, so we're handling it. Thanks again for the honesty, I'm trying to not cause a conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.