Legends of Dræsyl

M

Mysfortuna

Original poster
In the lands of Dræsyl, myths, magicks, and creatures are very much real. This realm is filled with many a beast and many a people. From the smallest faerie to the largest giant, most manage to get along. There are forces of both light and dark, and of course the in between. Though as of late, the Lord of the Darklands, Lokhe, has been thirsting for power. The Lord of Dræsyl, Odenthall, wishes to keep the free people in Dræsyl out of Lokhe's control. The stragglers living in the Hinterlands are thieves and outcasts, unaffiliated with either side. Who are you? And what fate will you choose?

Name:
Affiliation:
Description:
Profession:
Bio:

I will fill out my own shortly

Name: Keila Levanthall
Race: Half-elf
Affiliation: Dræsylan
Description: Keila has a tall, slender frame, expected of her elven blood. She has dark, curly hair from her human mother, and she has heterochromia, one eye lavender, the other eye blue.
Profession: Waitress
Bio: Keila is the child of Elsa Levanthall and Aragorn. Sadly, the two were separated when the Elves had a minor skirmish with the trolls, Aragorn dying on the field of battle. Elsa raised her daughter and taught her archery as her husband would've, a wonderfully useful hobby. She waitresses at the restaurant and tavern, The Dancing Dragon, but longs to go on adventures.

Hmm I'm interested.

Be interested. Be very interested. Ask whatever questions you may need to

I'm busy tonight, but I can probably get up a cs tomorrow.

Name: Xennowua
Race: Alek-San {Insect People}
Affiliation: Darklands
Description: {Mind if I just use this?}
Insect Awesome Guy.jpg
Profession: Assassin
Bio: Xenonowua (or Xeno for short) was born in a tribe of Alek-San who lived in the Darklands. His people had sworn allegiance to Lokhe, performing that which they specialized in, reconnaissance and assassination. In exchange, Lokhe gave them money, as well as the weapons and training required to do such things. While he himself has no special love for Lokhe, he does what he can to get money, and that would be his job, assassination.

Yeah, thats perfectly fine! Now, to get others to join.... I can't figure out how to post ads on my phone.

I could post one for you if you want? Or we could wait.

All righty, starting Banner now. Any specific picture you want as the background?

Not that I know of. A green landscape perhaps? Tempted to make a second character to play here in the meantime...

Green Huh? Ok I'll take a crack at it.

I used this text: "Legends of Draesyl [Enter] Who will you fight for?" I made the top one Blue and the bottom Red to symbolize the Darklands and Draesyl. What do you think?

Thank you, you magical creature. I am forever indebted to you

And there we go. Ad is up and circulating. Won't be long before we hopefully see some more people in here.

Reactions: Mysfortuna
I'll sign up later today when I get off from work.

Name: Vera Deadwing
Race: Dragon
Affiliation: Dræsyl
Description: Appearance
Stands at 27' tall, 29' with his head at the maximum height. Length is 32' from head to tail. Wingspan is 35'.
Profession: Temple Elder
Bio: Vera lived a peaceful life within his clan until Lokhe's forces took over the land and forced them out after they refused to join his forces. Those few who weren't slaughtered escaped to Dræsyl. After leaving his home behind he hoped to start anew in the land of Dræsyl. Soon after the open community took him in he took the head of the temple within the land hoping to spread his wisdom and advice to those willing to listen. Despite his menacing appearance he is not greatly combat oriented, but seeks to better his skills in his time away from the temple so that he may help protect the land if his home becomes threatened again.

(A bit short, I'll edit it a bit when I get more ideas in. Todays been busy.)

Certainly acceptable :D Glad you got one up in the first place

Indeed they are

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person