Legends of Dræsyl

Name: Neil Saldar
Race: Human (werewolf)
Afilliation: N/A (roaming draesyl)
Description: Wearing torn rags and scraps of leather armor, Neil is a strange sight in human form. His black hair and light stubble are the outlining features of his ragged, beaten face. His body shows visible scarring, a reminder of a harsh life.
Proffesion: Ex Hunter
Bio: Neil had lived a fairly normal life, hunting in the forests and selling animals for food and clothing. One evening, whilst hunting deer in the forest, Neil encountered a man who looked like he had been in a fight. The man, stumbling towards him slowly, was mumbling something about the moon and spirits. As the moon rose, he was turning into a werewolf, one which Neil had a hard time fighting off. He was mutilated and bitten, leaving him with many wounds and lycanthropy. Now, three months later, Neil roams the woodland, clinging on by day as a man and killing without remorse at night.

I have the first post up already, just follow the link. Go forth and conquer!

images

As far as I know sign ups haven't closed and I think Mys will agree, the more the merrier.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Signups are open until it says otherwise :D

•> Name: Klein Felis
•> Age: 15 years old
•> Race: Elf
•> Affiliation: Hinterlands
•> Description: A youngster who looks like a 12 years old boy in appearance, but is actually a (un)mature 15 years old Elf. Has orange coloured, messy hair and ears with pointed tip. Baby-faced, that no one would thought of him as a teenager. Smiles often, and has a bright but naughty personality. Stands at 5'18ft.
•> Profession: Thief
•> Bio: An Elf who was founded by a group of bandit in the woods and was raised to become a thief. Unlike the bandits in his group, he was tasked with a job to steal from the Draesylan in the Draesyl Kingdom. Because of his timid body, he can easily escape when he was chased by the Kingdom's guards. No one really saw his face, so he wasn't placed into the bounty list. Though, he is getting closer to getting his head listed ....

Name: Allegretto
Race: Fox
Affiliation: Darklands
Description:
assassin__s_creed__fox_jump_by_embergirl55-d4f54cn.png

Allegretto Is two feet tall with sharp red (left) and purple (right) eyes. He Is always dressed In his robes and despite showing him In boots In the picture he doesn't wear boots.
Profession: Allegretto works as a assassin for Lohke. He will do what ever It takes to please his leader and will lay down his life for him.
Bio: As a child both of Allegretto'spatents were killed by a human for their fur. Outraged, he flees to the Darklands were he is promised by Lohke that he will make him stronger and powerful all he has to do is work for him. Unknown to him it was just a lie the Dark lord told him to get him to work for him.

I see we have a creepypasta fan.

I do hope sign up is still open. If so, mind if I use a character I made prior?

Reactions: Mysfortuna
Hmm hey i don't mind joining this unless more of rps post are one liners.

To answer all, yes, still open, and sorry, but we do at least a paragraph here. AT LEAST