Legend of Renalta 2: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurrr, attempt to make a speech or indulge and let them go. :v

Hurrr, attempt to make a speech or indulge and let them go. :v
They could be quite useful, or, you could just let them leave. Knowing there is shit going down in the Templar camp. Where they might be useful.

It's up to you, really. :p

On one hand I know I should and IC for Laenaia to attempt to convince them to stay. On the other hand there's my strong aversion of making convincing speech. :v

When's your post Bruv? I'll bug you or someone else to help me make one until then. :B

On one hand I know I should and IC for Laenaia to attempt to convince them to stay. On the other hand there's my strong aversion of making convincing speech. :v

When's your post Bruv? I'll bug you or someone else to help me make one until then. :B
I believe he has stated that he shall post on Wednesday.

Me and Selvi will try to post asap but with this season stuf like family, friends, etc coming over at irregular times and whatever else that needs doing around the house things might get hectic.

Also debating if we can make a post on our own or if we perhaps need to collab with you Brovo, since we have some ideas that might need back and forth posting between us and you.

@Everyone: New post going up this Monday.

For shits and giggles I have selected some random posts/parts of posts from the IC and translated them using http://www.gizoogle.net/textilizer.php

Here are the results.

Murd n' Gryff appraised tha thang practically wit twinned minds. Murd grasped his spear up in both handz as slightly across tha chamber Gryff prepared his shield and, sheathang his sword, prepared his Lizzle instead. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! "If you plannin on anythang betta do it quick." Gryff holla'd as Murd smiled at Nyla, "Lass, is ye wit me son?" Dude remarked. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka!
Da Minotaur n' Centaur both turned ta grill tha spider-woman. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch was still undoubtably bangin n' tha two was countin on tha others aidin dem however they could. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! But tha fact remained dat they too was fairly powerful, no sane playa would cross a Centaur or Minotaur yo, but dis thang was neither playa nor human.
And so diggin they hooves tha fuck into tha ground both Charged tha eight-legged hussy intent on openin her up.

Wrinklin her nozzle wit disgust all up in tha smell dat immediately greeted her, Nyla pulls back n' allows tha disgustin creature n' its crumbled skull ta slip down off tha wall wit a light thud. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Da thud however was easily drowned up by tha sound of Murderokz oversized crossbow, tha mechanizzle holdin back hundredz of poundz of force ceased its function as tha minotaur pulled tha trigger, causin tha bolt ta sail all up in tha air. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. In less than a second, a unholy howl of pain could be heard, followed by tha sound of metal draggin against tha floor. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Movin ahead of tha minotaur n' raisin her shield, Nyla manages ta intercept tha long chain just up in time only ta peep it break her damaged shield up in two n' wrap round her arm. With a single pull, tha unsettlin sound of bones movin outta place graced Murderokz ears as Nyla gritted her teeth: Her humerus had been dislocated from her shoulder n' shit. Nyla manages ta remain standing, though her feet slid against tha ground as dat dunkadelic hoe tried unsuccessfully ta untangle tha chain from her arm.
Strugglin ta keep his thugged-out lil' pilum embedded tha fuck into tha ground against tha force of tha chain, Florence felt tha pilum finally buckle despite his wild lil' fuckin every last muthafuckin attempt ta compensate fo' tha force against tha shaft of tha weapon. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Watchin tha chain suddenly pull back, his wild lil' fuckin eyes widen n' look ta peep dat Gremlock had managed ta unhook his dirty ass from tha chains mere moments before da thug would done been pulled ta a quick n' shitty dirtnap. Exhalin slowly, his wild lil' fuckin eyes momentarily move ta Gryff, whoz ass was resettin his fuckin limb near tha corpse of Trom. "Pity." Dude muttas as tha pimpin' muthafucka turns ta tha sound of nuff muthafuckin chains movin at once.
Thankfully tha poisonous gas was dissipatin as it spread further n' tha chemicals theyselves wore off, revealin all up in tha thin layer of gas dat Murderokz bolt had cleanly pierced tha left side of Arachne, green-black blood seeped from tha open wound as tha creature slowly moved away from tha wall, draggin tha seven smalla chains round her waist n' movin towardz Murderok n' Nyla. Da lil' girlz grill goes pale as her big-ass booty starts panickin n' looks back at Murderok: He'd risk his wild lil' freakadelic game savin her now yo, but phat word could go up bout his ass lata if he at least tried ta save her muthafuckin ass... "Yo ass is ghon be tha straight-up original gangsta morsel I'ma have had up in ages lil one."
Whilst all of dis was goin on, Aslo manages ta successfully reset Gremlockz dislocated limbs. Both Gremlock n' Gryff would still be slowed n' up in pain, though they could hobble n' still fight effectively, despite both bein aware dat dodgin incomin attacks would be highly unlikely at dis point.
Whilst Arachnez attention was on Nyla n' Murderok, her right side was present wit only three short chains attemptin ta defend her n' shit. Mysteriously, her three remainin Skuva was nowhere ta be found...

Kasim wasn't phased by tha angelz anger n' threat yo. His blood was rappin tha cold lil' woo wop of battle, as his oldschool orc mentor used ta say, n' it made his ass far too determined ta win dis fight ta care bout some flyin bastardz blowhard comments fo' realz. As da ruffneck drew a freshly smoked up arrow n' set it ta his bowstring, Kasim moved ta git a cold-ass lil clear blasted all up in tha angel n' responded ta Moiraz call all up in tha same time. "Fine, go find dem n' bust a cap up in em." Dude recalled tha other Biatchz Blades up in tha area n' included dem as well. "And you two, Draza n' whatever yo' name is, vampire lady, go help wit dat like a muthafucka. Leave tha flyin prick ta mah dirty ass."
Dude drew back tha arrow, sightin down it n' again n' again n' again aimin ta try ta account fo' tha wind. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! As da ruffneck did so his schmoooove ass called up ta tha angel his dirty ass, braggin bout his thugged-out lil' prowess wit his bow. "Y'know, one time I blasted a playa right up in between tha eyes from a hundred yardz away up in tha middle of a hurricane yo. Here, I be bout ta demonstrate fo' yo thugged-out ass." Bein a funky-ass believer up in timin ones quips wit they attacks, Kasim let his thugged-out arrow fly once da thug was done, hopin his schmoooove ass could make his utterly bullshit claim sound legit by struttin tha feat here, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho. Bustin' a angel wit a arrow ta tha grill would make fo' a pimped out rap yo, but hey, why not git two fo' one?

Frownin her big-ass booty studied tha human, most curious n' her curiousitizzle made her drop a rhyme up. "Is you truly blind, biatch? Yo ass seem ta be like capable of movin without hindrizzle or guidance." Biatch was both statin it as a cold-ass lil compliment n' observation. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch looked back once ta tha rock-slide before readyin a arrow but not yet nockin it on her bow, her own eyes dartin ta be on alert fo' whatever dat may have howled or anythang dat might done been attracted by tha rock-slide. "I be Ceann." Biatch added belatedly, her mind not straight-up focused on makin introductions as she felt her body still achin wit minor pains.

Andrea rolled her eyes, "Less rappin' mo' gettin tha fuck into tha forest, I would straight-up much like ta rejoin our companions before whatever demon comes up ta battle us." That n' git as much meat shieldz between her muthafuckin ass n' tha demon but she left dat unsaid.

Elrbetrt turned towardz Ceann all up in tha question. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. "Yes yes y'all, I am. I suppose bein up in darknizz fo' as long as I could remember helps." Dat shiznit was hard ta explain, especially since dat freaky freaky biatch had no clue how tha fuck sight looked like up in tha straight-up original gangsta place. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Sound ta sound formed her ghetto, scents reinforced it, n' bust a nut on solidifies dat shit. "I be Elrbetrt of tha Westfeld crew. Well shiiiit, it is n-" Biatch stopped fo' a moment as tha drow interjected. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! This type'a shiznit happens all tha time. "Sick ta hook up yo thugged-out ass. I apologize, tha lady is right. Let our asses make haste."

"Bitch speaks harsh but she... means well." Ceann replied, not statin fo' whoz ass Andrea means 'well'. "If you do need assistizzle feel free ta git a hand on mah shoulder or ask fo' realz. And lived up in darkness, you might find tha Underdark like laid back then." Biatch holla'd half up in jest.

Bitch glanced at Ceann n' frowned, why would dat freaky freaky biatch help up dis surfacer, a funky-ass blind one at dis shit. Perhaps her mind had been addled fo' livin all kindsa muthafuckin muthafuckin years under dat blindin orb up in tha sky fo' realz. A matta ta question her bout another time, right now she needed ta keep her attention on Gabriel, n' like dat Orc. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Speakin of tha forma dat biiiiatch went ta look fo' tha winged angel, "I guess we follow yo' lead fo' now, since you seem ta git a sense of where tha others are." Biatch holla'd when she locked eyes on him, while tryin ta sense tha magic aura of dat Orc shaman so dat biiiiatch wouldn't feel straight-up useless n' aint a thugged-out damn thang dat yo' ass can do.

Draza took a thugged-out deep breath as tha Republican soldier approached her, n' fuckin started ta look around, straight-up much likin Kasim's idea. Find tha other mage. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch wasn't shizzle if Kasim could handle tha angel on his own yo, but dat biiiiatch wasn't shizzle if there was anythang dat dat thugged-out biiiatch could even do ta make tha angel stop. Dat shiznit was malevolent, dat shiznit was bangin naaahhmean, biatch? Biatch was neither of them, n' confronted wit suttin' like dis was most unpleasant. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch couldn't tell if tha soldier at her disposal would be enough ta help Kasim.
But his schmoooove ass couldn't hurt.

"Yo ass hit him!" she exclaimed, mo' up in joy n' less up in surprise fo' realz. An real compliment ta tha dude, "You're solid, n' I know you can do it again. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. I have tha utmost faith up in you, n' up in tha phat dat tha angel has abandoned, dat you can do it again. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Take another shot, adjust fo' tha winds, n' hit dat jerk where tha sun don't shine!" she gave his ass a push ta grill towardz his cold-ass target as Kasim boasted, "If his schmoooove ass can, you can."

Bitch placed her hand as comfortingly against his fuckin leg as dat thugged-out biiiatch could while tha pimpin' muthafucka took his shot, n' prayed, ta Lada, ta any phat angels up there, ta tha straight-up spirit of tha Rheinfeld people, she prayed fo' tha dude, as her eyes tried ta sweep n' find tha second mage yo. Her vantage wasn't pimped out yo, but dat thugged-out biiiatch couldn't well climb on tha playa ta git a view without ruinin his shot.

"I believe," dat biiiiatch whispered under her breath, wishin dat thugged-out biiiatch could peep it as he fired yo, but havin ta look elsewhere fo' all they sakes.

Barthelo waits until tha last moment, then lowers his chin ta his chest so tha glass could go straight over tha fuck into tha guard's wind pipe. With a single pathetic mewl n' a funky-ass brief squirt of blood from a severed main artery, tha guard's grip fades from his ass as his wild lil' freakadelic game endz before his body could even crumple ta tha floor. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. "Sick one mate." Barthelo say wit a grin as he pulls up another pair of throwin knives, holdin one up fo' his compatriot. "Shall we?"
Mars gratefully took tha blade dat schmoooove muthafucka had been offered then looked back all up in tha playa Barthelo had slain n' muttered, "Nuff props, now we even." Next, he pointed tha steel blade ta Mikan, "Stay on her n' keep her safe...please. there is suttin' I need," he added faintly.

There had been a shitty howl, monstrous n' chillin ta tha bone. Dat shiznit was tha succubus, da thug was shizzle of it; Dude had ta hurry yo. Dude sprinted all up in tha bizzle room up in a mad dash, tha chaos which was ensuin juiced it up easy as fuck ta git lost up in tha crowd of playas whom stampeded fo' tha exits, Mars broke off n' went down tha fuck into tha hall which da thug was shizzle tha shitty bellow had come. There lay Abida up in pool of blood, up in a glizzle Mars was taken aback yo, but swiftly he fixed his wild lil' fuckin eyes on tha succubus.

"Yo ass was tha juice behind Deimos' mackdaddydom, biatch? With his ass dead is you still?"

Da succubi chuckles, then erupts tha fuck into laughta as her big-ass booty snaps her tail against a nearby wall ta remove a shitload of tha blood, causin tha stone wall ta buckle a lil. "Perhaps, mah lil dope..." Mars would feel tha aura dat affected Abida slowly affectin him, though bein up in her legit form drained her n' it slowed tha process. "Now, please, do kindly run away... Before I gotta dirty mah dirty ass wit another mortal upon mah unsheathed tool."

Again, Esyllt was reminded by Maeven of how tha fuck lil she knew bout tha ghetto. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Biatch busted out tha hybrid of her magics onto tha ground, where it quickly crawled outta sight. Except Esylltz of course fo' realz. Although dat freaky freaky biatch had practiced it a handful of times wit lil' small-ass birdz n' rodents back up in Renalta, rockin her own creation as a telepathic scout up in a alien environment made her ass skip a funky-ass beat. Da skull crawled so low ta tha ground yo, but tha visions it projected up in her mind was as real as tha ones dat biiiiatch witnessed wit her straight-up eyes.

As tha undead golem continued ta scout, Esyllt tried her dopest ta multi-task her senses. Dat shiznit was not a easy as fuck task ta deal wit two different visual perspectives at once. Yet, dat thugged-out biiiatch could not help but overhear tha conversation between her biatch n' tha amazons.

"My fuckin sympathies," Esyllt softly holla'd ta Rashan wit her head bowed. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! For a moment she felt relieved her own mutha remained safe within hood walls yo, but a tha same time guilty fo' dat straight-up thought. "Us thugs will uncover tha real deal soon." Esyllt tried ta ascertain Rashan yo, but she knew dat thugged-out biiiatch could not be of further comfort... Not now, nahmeean, biatch?

Esyllt turned ta tha shaman, Umano, telepathically n' exclusively. "Forgive me fo' mah crude suggestion," Biatch was rappin ta tha shamanz mind, even all up in they psycho connection, Esylltz lyrics resounded heavy on her ass. "Would it be easier ta drop a rhyme ta a spirit if you knew they identity, biatch? Rashan mentioned her mutha when her big-ass booty saw tha necklace. If you could call her forth, we might learn mo' n' mo' n' mo'. Or-" Esylltz spirit uplifted slightly, "If her dope ass do not answer... Could dat mean dat thugged-out biiiatch could still be kickin it?"

Posting Today and Mars is alone. Dang, thought for sure Child and the orc were going to join me at the Succubus.

Welp, i'm dead.

Posted.

Probably not the best post in the world but at least I didn't idle this time.

@Everyone: New post. Also, there are four open slots available. (Technically five though one is reserved for Herzinth during recruiting time.)

Action Logs are getting tweaked. NPCs will be listed beneath players with suggestions about how you can interact with them where applicable.

@LimeyPanda: It seems your PC has expired. If you want to rejoin with a new PC, a slot can be reserved for you.

ACTION LOG

Imperium - Anima Aeternum

TEAM 1
--Gremlock prepares bottle of fire, throws it at Arachne.
--Aslo prepares to attack any incoming Skuva, stays close to Florence.
--Gryff has fallen!
--Murderok charges.

NPC Allies
--Florence [no recommendations]
--Nyla [no recommendations]
--Trom has fallen!

TEAM 2
--Two long chains, seven short chains, two Skuva remaining.
--Both Skuva are moving to attack Gremlock!

Rheinfeld - Scheideweg

TEAM 1
--Draza orders her new friend AND RIDES VALIANTLY ON HER NEW STEED TO THE MEETING TENTS.
--Laenaia never posted her collab and thus was skipped this round.
--Kasim brags a lot before giving orders and heading down to the meeting tent.
--Zin attempts to use hypnotic powers on an enemy.

NPC Allies
--Templar & Republicans: One would have to find them and alleviate them from their situation, but they're willing to obey a Queen's Blade order if it's reasonable enough.
--Squire
--Taigyn outside of player view.
--Alida
--Eric Vadlegarf is doing as Draza asks.

Liveria - Heaven's Haven

TEAM 1 (NORTH)
--Elrbetrt Westfeld is looking for danger. (GM Note: Smart move, using your unique like that. You saved the orc from certain death.)
--Andrea draws spider to her. . .
----Pet: Large Venomous Spider.
--Ceann asks for healing for the wolf, examines wounds.

NPC Allies
--Gabriel [no recommendations]
--Droka'tha [no recommendations]

TEAM 2 (WEST)
--Rayvon orders Molkar to use his magic to raise Helénē up.
--Elrithos climbs the wall.

NPC Allies
--Princess Helénē [no recommendations]
--Molkar [no recommendations]

Free Holds - Devil's Children

TEAM 1
--Abida Qisaf has fallen!
--Aëyr moves through the crowd to attempt to kill Fahim's opponent.
--Child goes defensive with Ouchi Maru, issues challenge/intimidation.
--Mars orders Barthelo to help Mikan, goes to confront the succubi.

NPC Allies
--Unknown number of Renaltan Soldiers (most are preoccupied and would require a player helping them out of a fight so they can in turn help the player with a task of choice).
--Mikan [Nothing recommended]
--Fahim [Nothing recommended]
--Barthelo [Nothing recommended]
--Ouchi Maru [Nothing recommended]
--Eüchia [Nothing recommended]

Amazons - The Greatest Hunt

TEAM 1
--Maeven uses her firearm against the succubi. Fafnir attacks from the sky, then lands.
--Naream puppeteered: Player can issue order. Failing that, GM will auto-control.
--Alicia has fallen!
--Esyllt is unable to reach Alicia to give her a bonus, summons golem. Tasha's weapon still has the life steal bonus.
----Pet: Ser Golem Esquire Ebegeezer [summoned].

NPC Allies
--Princess Ethlinn [remember: Her death will hurt your cause!]
--Unamo is doing as requested.
--Tasha has fallen!

TEAM 2 (Allied Faction)
--Egidia Merryweather (Equipment: Imperial leather armour with breastplate, gladius, metallic tower shield, magical amulet.)
--Three Imperial Scouts. (Equipment: Mechanical bow prototypes, gladius, pavise shields, imperial leather armour.)

TEAM 3 (Enemy list only)
1x Jaguars (Note: They're ordinarily solo predators. Something must be affecting them magically to be this way (magic knowledge: Apprentice.))
1x Abomination. (Giant creature from earlier is resting, being mended by...)
2x Skeletal Minions. (They're repairing the creature. Knowledge check success: They could be feasible possessed by Unamo's spirits or Naream could willpower them away.)
1x Succubi. (The likely culprit for the jaguar. Appears to be a spellcaster.)
1x Elite Hound. (Deadly, clever, able to dodge ranged attacks fairly well.) (They're attempting to hide, but the drone isn't falling for it.)
1x Doom Guard. (Fifteen feet tall. Specimen is weak compared to brethren, but it's still wielding an adult male sized war mace. Has hooved feet that may not do well cornering in the underbrush, so in charges you have a good chance of side stepping to safety.)

Slain
3x Jaguar
1x Agent of Greed. (Skeletal, has a soul.) (Knowledge check: Fail.) (NOTE: Not technically "dead", but close enough.)
4x Skeletal Minions.
1x Elite Hound.

Also, seriously, y'all are awesome. I just mentioned it here. I often throw out criticisms but after that last IC post, you all deserve a compliment. An unabashed compliment.

I would like to Rejoin at a poignant interval. I don't mind sitting out a couple of rounds though: no point shoe-horning myself into a place that doesn't make sense.

• Biographical Section
    Name: Daevon van de Scathis Venderland
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Appearance: Concealed within his robes at all times in public it's hard to actually say what he looks like. If Ug could speak in more than monosyballic words he'd describe his master as ascetically thin, his arms and legs atrophied almost to the point of utter uselessness, and getting worse. His head is shrivelled and resembles that of a man twenty years his senior.
    His face is gaunt and his eyes peer out from slightly sunken sockets the bright green eyes that seem to glow with a somewhat unearthly light. His lips are stained a bright blue, a trace of a prior vanity he no longer cares to remember.
    Homeland: The Free Holds
    History: Daevon was a young man of Free Holder nobility, a 'Baron' in his own right he was a young vain man who stained his lips blue to fit with the political landmark he and his family had aligned with, and naturally to attract the ladies. It was somewhat into his early twenties that he learned of the wasting disease that had begun to afflict him (Which he suspects may be some sort of unnatural poison used by the rival house Kinestred Holderman)
    He almost completely vanished from the social scenes hurling himself into the magical studies that he had almost been reluctantly been persuing before, diving into the telekinetic arts with wanton abandon, the only magic that would keep him mobile once the disease began to truly take its toll. Only once he had fulfilled to see his needs did he diversify into the arts of healing magics to try and find a means, magical or otherwise, to overcome the wasting disease. A quest that has had almost no success. Scouring the Free Holds earned him only half-baked theories and little to undo the destructiveness of his disease. Exhausting his options, and not a small amount of his wealth, he turned to outside sources.
    With the resurrection of Renalta Daevon saw a new chance on the horizon. A people who might learn and have the means with which to overcome his disease. And if a little blood need be spilled, daemon or otherwise, Daevon would run the blade across the throats himself.
    Motivation: Daevon's presence with the Blades is, as some might expect, self-interested. His disease wracking his body despite his magic and telekinesis beyond his ability to heal he has been forced to seek the best chance he has of dealing with the it. The aid of Renalta and any magic it might have to help.

• Traits & Equipment
    General Traits
    • --Apprentice (Rank 1)
      • Wizened (Rank 2): Magic Schools, telekinesis and healing magic.
        • Untapped Potential (Rank 3): As mages grow wiser about the use of magic, so too does their ability to wield multiple forms of it in tandem strengthen. (Can now regularly use both magic schools in hybrid spells with all of the benefits, and none of the consequences.)
    • --Raw Talent (Rank 1)
      • Power Draw (Rank 2): Regularly pushing to their limits, this character has grown more intimate with their usage of magic, and has surpassed the limits of apprentice spellcasters. Given momentary preparation, they can hit someone with the utmost of their capabilities.
        (Increased spell power, can now spend a post overcharging a spell to use in the next post)
    • --Wells of Power (Rank 1)
      • Magisync (Rank 2): Ever wondered why older mages never seem to get lost except when they want to be? It helps that the five Wells of Power are located north, south, east, west, and straight at the center of the planet, each respectively, always giving them a general sense of where they are. This also extends magic detection to artifacts, allowing them to sense the presence of magic artifacts when in close proximity. (Magic detection more precise, built-in compass, magic detection extended to artifacts.)
    • --Fortitude
      • Charmless (Rank 2): Sometimes, you meet people who offer you the world. Sometimes, they use magic to try and help make their opinions clear. This gives you a greater chance of detecting and resisting more subtle charms that others may try to put you under, such as hypnosis or other tricks of the senses and mind. (Self-explanatory.)
    Unique Traits
    • --Telekinetic Prodigy (Rank 1 & 2): Not quite magic, not quite natural, Daevon's body has long been lost to severe atrophies, his arms and legs barely capable of even supporting his own weight conversely his telekinetic abilities have grown considerably to the point that he can manage multiple blades telekinetically (or other loose objects). And he considers the means by which he goes to the bathroom far more sanitary than those... peasants.. and their... hands.
      • Telekinetic Prodigy (Rank 3): His telekinetic ability continues to grow at an astonishing rate.
    • --Furious flurry: Though given a knife in the hand Daevon couldn't fight to save his life, literally, his telekinesis allows him to fight with a half dozen blades, short sword or smaller, easily in combat ranging from throwing them telekinetically to parry, dodge, stab and strike.
      • Furious Flurry (Rank 2): His mastery of control over multiple blades at once is getting almost frighteningly skillful.
    • --Telekinetic Rending: In desperation Daevon's power takes on a new turn. Taking the time to gather his power when he turns it directly on the body of an enemy mentally moving to rip them to bits, ripping flesh, gouging eyes and even disarming them if they hold weapons.
    • --Telekinetic Sense: Using a very very light 'wave' of telekinetic energy he can feel anything in his surroundings. This will has a low range and have false positives more often in certain environments.
    Equipment List
    Black robes, a number of short blades and shurikens concealed about on his person. Numerous tomes that he carries with him to study or simply read when he's bored. All carried telekinetically of course.
    Then there is Ug. Ug is a six foot seven brute with barely enough intelligence to utter his own name. He is however well trained to Daevon's needs.
    Seal of the Trader

• Personal Section
    Romance: Romance is for peasants. Dirty unwashed peasants who use equally unwashed hands on excremental posteriors. How do their hands not rot off?

Does the Kouri Plushie exist?: Does a succubus shit in the mouth? Nevermind don't answer that.. those hussies will do anything.
    Signature: Kadaeux the Indomitable

Last edited:
Posted again. Looks like we got the boss at least. Still @Brovo any chance you could offer status conditions with your updates (i.e. is Florence just fine or did I forget stuff and he's actually resting to try and heal.) along with what you're doing now? Thanks.

I have been complimented! I must now proceed to gloat, and flaunt it about until such time as to another failure or humiliation.

Also, Andrea, I do think we need to talk about coordinating effort for the next post. ^^;

Shit for Gremlock to create:

Um guyssss~~ Chop chop :3 I post on time for once where are you all~~

Status
Not open for further replies.