Left in the Shadows

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Amey hesitated as he hugged her, but she hugged him back, nuzzling him a little with her head. "I.. I might.. I.. I was told I.. My own parents.. And.. So I don't want to... Hurt anyone.." She stopped talking and hugged him a little tighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
He held her tight as she was to him, "You won't hurt me, I promise. I'll stop you and have you realize who it is. Ok?" He said. He felt bad for her 'What have they done to you.' he said in his head, he held her in his arms "I'm not going to leave your side because your different them the rest." He set his hand gently and finished "Your not the only one who's different."

Amey took a moment to respond, but nodded stiffly against Liam. "O-okay.." She sat back and the blanket slid back on her head a little.

He bare back was showing as held her in his arms. And he let her go and shivered a bit "Phew, it's quite chilly." He said as he turned around and out good shirt back on. And looked at her "Hey you ok?" He said as he took her hand in his and held it.

Ailee didn't respond, but she was listening. Footsteps came down the stairs and she hid her head in the blanket. A teacher looked around the corner.
"Ailee!!! I thought you'd changed!! Do you know how hard it is to relocate you?!?"
Ailee whimpered and backed into the corner, but her right hand was still growing hotter, the tips of her fingers a light red.
"Ailee, stop." The teacher said, holding up a hand, but Ailee pulled the blanket closer around her.

He saw a teacher a come around the corner and started yelling at Ailee, before he could get his entire shirt on he saw the teacher rose its hand Liam grabbed the teachers hand and slammed him against the wall "So you are the teacher who hit her!" Liam said to the teacher, his tattoo started to act strange, it looked like it was pulsating, heat drew from it "You every lay a hand on get again, I promise you, I will destroy you, do you understand me?!" He said to him and kicked him to his knees "Your lucky it's me who is taking care of this, now apologize to her and promise you won't do anything to her! SAY OUT NOW!!!" He yelled as his veins popped out and his muscles tensed. The teacher stuttered what Liam demanded and seeing him back with amount of force the teacher looked at him and feared him, and got up and ran like the other one. He looked at Violet "You ok?"

Ailee had bowed her head as soon as Liam reacted. I have to go...they're starting again..this was the smallest safety time ever..Why can't they all be as sweet as Liam? Maybe..maybe he is like me... Ailee didn't respond to his answer, she was lost in her thoughts. She hadn't even realized silent tears where tracking her face again. They'll do the same thing my parents did if I don't leave...I can't hurt anyone else. Her hand was still really hot as she stood up subconsciously. I can't hurt anyone..it's not fair.. She took a step forwards, her face hidden.

He looked at Ailee and saw the tears, "Hey, Hey, don't be afraid. He isn't going to hurt you anymore." He said as he hugged her but felt the warmth from her, he knew exactly what was going on he grabbed her hand before she left and pulled her close, "Control it...shhhh...think happy thoughts. Think of my getting chased by a bunch of chickens." He said, then he held her "Calm your breathing. It's ok. Calm yourself, Ailee."

Ailee took a deep, shuddering breath. Her temperature dropped within a second of Liam taking her hand. She was almost as cold as ice, but she wasn't shaking. It was the after-effect of her flares. She laid her head on his shoulder hesitantly. "I-I'm sorry." She swallowed another rising flare. It was one thing for her to calm a flare, it was completely another for her to suppress a flare. She starting shaking slightly, almost unnoticeable. "I-I'm g-going to be r-relocated.." She said quietly, the fear of it clear in her voice. "Th-they're g-going to take-ke me away again." she stuttered.