Last videogame you played describes your love life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And...
Fate/Extra still.
So, I'm just in a Dungeon Crawl...

GTA V.

Everything is fun for a long time, but then after I've gotten everything I want, things just kind of get redundant. But hey, something new has been added, so at least for a while, things will be fun again.

Terraria...
O_____O
If PC doesn't count-- then Majora's Mask--

haha-- thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug life-- married to the Skull Kid XD

Well, let's see...

solitaire on my phone

:(

Nah that doesn't count, let's make it have to be a video game, not a phone game that's barely a phone game it's just a card game on the phone.

Uh...

Some fan game of the Super Best Friends Zaibatsu? Because... er... because not only do I get the loving, I get the friendship, and that leads to a much happier and more stable relationship. And even when I'm not doing the loving I can always enjoy the company of my friends. Right on.

Uh. Fire Emblem Awakening.

Uh. Fire Emblem Awakening.
lol Sounds like you're gonna have a lot of kids. =p

The last game I played was Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, over a year ago. Probably says... that my SO won't actually be able to love me back and that I'm going to lose them tragically.

...Time to play a game with a better ending new game.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Lots and lots of guns and sadness and betreyal, I suppose.

Pokemon (Alpha Sapphire)

Gotta love 'em all? (That sounds bad even in context...)

Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Interesting.

Among the Sleep.....

I'm not touching that one with 100 foot pole. In the closet with a teddy bear? Yeah, don't think so.

Divinity: Original Sin.

Monster Hunter 4.
My love life is an eternal grind, doing the same thing over and over, hoping for different results. Eventually, I just get so fed up with it that I go off to chase someone else, only to repeat the process again, while having my emotions battered into oblivion long the way.

Story of Seasons.

Time to live that farm life.

Dark Souls II Sin of the first scholar...well that just means all of me getting fucked and then me returning the favor. I can live with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.