1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Last videogame you played describes your love life.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Xytheus, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Title explains it. The last videogame you played now describes your love life. What is it like?

Postal 2. I am dating the mailman.

2. wow my life is hell, it's the fucking walking dead, well i should really quit with my love life because it always dies!

3. I literally just played Crossyroad 5 mins ago...which means I'll be doing the Frogger for the rest of my life -___-

4. FFXIV

My love life is catpeople.

5. Killing Floor.

Yikes.

6. If that's true then I'm not sure what to think.
    Because Max Payne 3 is a perpetual downhill slide for Max and his mad mad life.

7. I'm playing Epic Mickey.

I am in love with disney characters, and that's perfectly alright with me.

8. Diablo III

Oh, nine hells no!
    So I'll either meet an angel who fell from heaven, a lore monger, or a Demon.

9. Dragon Ball Z?
    (Bt3)

So... long, drawn out, successful, and filled with action?
    Woah...
    Well...
    I'll be waiting XD.

10. Final Fantasy 9.....

I have a thing for guys with tails. o.O

11. Destiny.

The harder I try, the closer I get to something I want. Ultimately however, it is forever out of reach. The grind is real.

12. fate stay night unlimited blade works route --- ends with me pimpin' out in a threesome

13. Lucky. I played Fate/Extra last.

Oh! I get to date Saber Nero!

14. this is not a bad thing

15. And we both Get Rin Tohsaka. We win this game officially!

• Love Love x 1
  16. awesome!

17. Boss Magician surrounded by a harem in an ancient old tower? And 4 of them are lolis c:

18. My life is a dating sim. Greeeeeat. XD

19. The last game i played was Emerland Solitaire... hm.. well then.

20. Mario Kart. So I'm in competition with, like, seven other people to come in first. And I play against the program of the game and not anyone else, so I'm playing with myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.