Last Poster Wins: There can be only ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Blinks at reds reaction to Chrona*
No, I don't think you are dreaming Hiro-kun...it seems red has found her true love. Poor Angel, being second best isn't always fun is it?
*Then realizes what Hiro-Kun said about her eyes and blushed with a shy expression*
Thank you.

Angel said before that it was okay and she understood and she agreed to it ^^

*Smiles nervously, still blushing from Hiro's comment*
She doesn't just say that because she loves you too much to get in a fight over it an loose you?

hmm.. am I that awesome so I can get two girls to love me so much they wouldn't leave me no matter what? :o
I'm awesome :D

*Leans his shoulder against Aira-chan a bit more*

No, it doesn't feel very good to be second best in someone's heart when you love them. Still, Angel says she doesn't mind.

*Lets out a sigh and leans his head softly against Aira's while thinking*

Is it better if I just choose one of them and crush the other ones heart :o ?

It isn't really my place to decide that for you, Red. All I can advise it talking it out with both of them a bit more to find how they both really feel about it.

*Looks over at the group*

You don't have to heed me though.

*Blushes even more*
Did you come out second best for someone too Hiro-kun?
*Thinking for a moment then hugging Hiro*
I know, but girls can say one thing then think something else. I just don't want little angel to get hurt. Besides shouldn't you be worried to Hiro-kun? she's your little sister.
*Lays her head on Hiro and grins at red*
You still haven't got my attention red...once that day comes and I submit to you, I will consider you awesome. *pokes out tongue*

ANGEL ISN'T HIS LITLE SISTER he just thinks of her like a litle sister, because I'm hiro-kuns father and I don't have any other children xD

*Appear in a poof of smokes as she coughs on it*

I'm back sorry I was at the dentist and now I can't feel half of my mouth.

Also why do you guys always talk about me when I'm gone. O_o

And I'm used being second or not being in there hearts at all to the people I care about, I understand and accepts is.

*Feels a blush creep into his cheeks*

I... I did. I can empathize with Angel on this.

*Shyly hugs Aira-chan back*

Some girls are like that, but Angel seems to speak her mind. Besides, even if I'm like her brother all I can really do to help with this is cheer her up if things don't end well. I'm just hoping it doesn't come to that for their sake.

Are you people saying that my second wife is my daughter? o.O FINE I GIVE UP.
Hey my adorable Angel that is my wife and daughter :D

I'm not saying anything like that, Red. You don't treat Angel like your daughter at all. Let's just say we have a very complicated chain of relationships with each other that don't quite match up that well.

*Giggles* Hiro-kun that's cute.
*Smiles at Angel and lays her head on Hiro's chest*
It's because we love you so much that we just can't stop talking about you. It's okay Angel, you won't always be second.

Yeah you're right, you're my son but I have also dated and broken up with you :o
Hmm.. what is my relationship to aira then? o.O

Insect in best keep it in the family. *Sigh*

Sorry bad joke.

That's true :D *hugs Angel*

Wait does that mean I will have a third wife soon? o.O No that's not going to happen *Builds a wall between myself and aira*

*Laughs then stops so Aira can rest on his chest in peace*

Sorry, Aira-chan~. Red if I'm not mistaken we never actually went out. We just act like we did at one point. We skipped the fun part and went straight for the "kick my ex boyfriend's ass" XD

*Hugs Red back*

I am usually but Red's different also why do you always talk about me when I leave?

*An evil glint her eyes appear then disappears*

Status
Not open for further replies.