Last Poster Wins: There can be only ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't drink it either but Angel was nice enough to get it for me, the least I can do is be grateful and have some.

And no, I don't plan on marrying Angel ^^; not to sound mean but she and I are more like an older brother and younger sister. I've only met one woman I could even see myself marrying...

.... HOW DARE YOU CALL MY FUTURE WIFE YOUR AND YOUR FUTURE MOTHER, YOUR SISTER? I don't care if it feels like it, you shall call her mother from now on..

I said we were like brother and sister, not that we were ^^;

And how do you think our relationship is like? :D *curious*

I've said this to Angel before XD when she also compared you and I to brother and sister too. I told her it felt more like a broken up couple. We have all of the 'you beating me up that you could possibly want and my seeing you naked' of being broken up, except there's no past where we were actually dating.

Wow I missed a lot in getting changed. O_o Also I'm Hiro mom. . . . that just doesn't sound right. >_>

Also thank you for the soda!

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH *Falling out from the couch*
well, that's true xD But I act like this to all guys I like :D Even in the real world ^^ But I usually just hit them with my fist xD

XD yeah, it sounds weird for me to say, but that's the impression I get from how you and I interact. And lucky them ^^; I wish you'd just punch me instead of using a damn oak tree.

It's not like I don't want to hit them with an oak it's just that I'm not strong enough to lift a oak ^^

But come on the youngest person here is Hiro mom and your wife. Wow. That's going on facebook! :D

hmm.. how young are you? *don't want to break the law if I want to have yuri time*

Young enough. I every sad but when I joined this site my age messed up so I'm not really that age. But the real question is how old are you?

*Misuki raises a eyebrow*

18 soon 19, so if you are under 15 then I can't rape.. I mean have sex with you o.O

Lol I'm 15. That's funny. ^^ Sorry I thought you where younger but most people think I'm 18. ;-;

Phew :D then I can have a sexual relationship with you and not doing anything illegal :D at least in sweden ^^

I think in the U.S.;-; Please kidnap me Red I hate it here!

*Hugs Red*

Please?

*Noms on a popsicle in the shade of his tree*

Okay :D *kidnaps Misuki to sweden*
We can wait for Hiro-kun to learn how to hold his breath for ten hours then he will post himself to sweden :D

Oh sure, nobody wants to kidnap me so it's easy. Make the guy do it the hard way.

I tried to learn to breathe the carbon dioxide instead and almost died x-x

Well, I can't afford to get you to ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.