Last Poster Wins: Doomsday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Several minutes later she returns with an arm full of sunflowers that are almost bigger than herself with a smile that grew three times the size. As practically ran to you before kneeling as she grabbed out the biggest and most beautiful of the bunch*

This is for you. I wanted to give you one because they remind me of you. Tall, strong, proud and simply one of the most beautiful this I have ever seen. Both of you are like my personal own sun.

*Her smile never left and her eyes soften as she give you the sunflower*

Aaaw :D It's beautiful ^^
*Takes the sunflower and kisses Misuki*
Arigatou ^^

*Smiles* That was really sweet Misuki. I can see why you didn't want to spoil it.

*Her cheeks turned a red so dark it makes blood look baby pink as she kisses Red deeply. She looked up and ran to Hiro smiling once again only stopping a few inches away*

Here.

*Her smile grows as her eyes soften as she hands you a taller sunflower*

You've always stand tall and proud even if you do the most funniest things but you never lose it and you are one of the sweetest guys I met. Just like this sunflower you are bright, tall and proud but sweet to everyone. Thank you both for always being by my side and I hope you like them. They are my favorite flower so I thought you might like them also.

I will pretend that I didn't see that happen -_-'

I love the sunflower :D

Hey wifey hey son :D
nothings happening, I got a sunflower from my second wife ^^ and I kicked hiro of a cliff :)

If I suddenly stop talking, it's because I passed out on my keyboard and didn't wake up until noon ^^

But until then we can finally spend some time together Alec :D

Yeah ^^ .. .. why would you pass out? xD haven't you slept?

No.... It's almost 2 AM where I am....

I can't sleep because I keep hearing strange noises and they're scaring me T-T

strange noises? :o
*takes up chainsaw*
I will protect you

They sound like static-y voices of people, but I can't make out what they're saying. Sounds like two of them too ... a male and a female > <

It's really freaking me out.

eeh :o Maybe the tv is on somewhere? Maybe people are talking outside? :o Listen to music and you won't hear them ^^

I've already checked around my house. There are no TVs on because everyone is asleep, and I even went outside to see if I could hear anything from my neighbor's house... Nothing but silence .__.

Then when I came back in my room I heard the noises again after a while > <

I just end up hearing them more if I listen to music..

eeh :o Maybe it isn't voices but just some noise that comes from something electronical, sometimes I think I hear voices but then I notice that it came from something electronical that just started to sound all of a sudden. If the brain doesn't know what it is it can get confused and take it for someone talking or something like that. But it's a bit hard to say when I aren't there to hear the noises though :o

I've been around electronics a lot, and I can tell the difference. These are voices that sound static-y, and I've heard a few of the words clearly spoken. I just hope that it really is because I'm tired and that it really is some electronics making the noises and my sleepy brain is just making me imagine all of this

*hugs Chrona*
I'm certain it's nothing dangerous ^^ Maybe if you try going to a different room then maybe you won't hear them in there and can sleep

Chrona! Laharl!

*She runs over to you both*

I have something for you both.

*She hands Chrona the brightest yellow sunflower to Chrona and Laharl the who that had the most petals*

Chrona you are sweet and beautiful and bright just like this flower here so I want you to have it. Laharl you are my brother is protects me and everyone else so just like the petals you are helpful and protect everyone you can so I want you to have it. I hope you like them.

*She smiles at them before she returns to Red*

Do you think they'll like them?

Status
Not open for further replies.