Last One To Post Wins Volume 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defy nature.

Now THAT is an article I have to read 😂 because I've never hesrd of that

THE PROPHET HAS SPOKEN!!!

We shall now treat the newbie Intern with RESPECC.

All hail our almighty goddess, and benevolent prophet!!!

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mojo and Sorrelfur
Can't you drink chocolate milk? .o. That's cool and you get the choco!!

... I might get a cup of that myself actually. >8D

I feel like I'm about to sign my own death certificate with this next statement

I don't like chocolate milk...

But... Isn't that the same thing as hot choco except it's... Cold? 8(

Aight, Intern. You lost your respecc privileges. How dare you go against the goddess likings!?

Quick, lit the bonfire. It's time to burn this heretic!!!

😂 Idk why I don't like it but I'll drink hot chocolate(to be fair I only have hot chocolate once a year maybe) . I don't like chocolate milk because my elementary school forced us to drink the whole bottle they gave us or we didn't get to go to recess

... your elementary school had bottled chocolate milk??? we had the little carton things that were half frozen solid.

Yeah it was weird they had bottle chocolate milk for awhile but they had those nasty cartons for the white milk. I have no idea why 😂

😂 Idk why I don't like it but I'll drink hot chocolate(to be fair I only have hot chocolate once a year maybe) . I don't like chocolate milk because my elementary school forced us to drink the whole bottle they gave us or we didn't get to go to recess
Awe, that sounds horrible :((( <3

Awe, that sounds horrible :((( <3
It was not fun 😂 my elementary was super weird about finishing food

That's fucked up. I would have smashed a bottle at a fucking teacher if it forced me to drink that. At least once after screaming YOLO. But then, my mother would have whoop my ass big time if I did that! XD

I would have loved to see that!

Today shall henceforth be known as "Yeet Day".

Morning

People in demon masks and teacher outfits ("teachers") play around with participants ("students") with open large backpacks (standardized), slipping as many bottles full of dirty water (to represent "bad mana" / chocolate milk) in the backpacks as possible, either by stealth or chasing students around. The limit is that the teachers can only tug (and no more than a tug) at the backpacks and nothing else, and only plant one bottle per student. The students can't remove a bottle once planted, but also nobody can touch them, so if it's in a net pocket (for example), then it can't be moved to get more room.

Night

After weighing, the student with the lightest backpack wins a prize. However, the students now have the opportunity to yeet the dirty water filled balloons (poured from the bottles) at the teachers from behind a line (far enough to be merciful) as they run around in front of a wall.

Prophet... Are you high or this is some kind of tale your telling us so we can learn something?

I just think Sorrelfur's account deserves a special day to negate the negativity.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sorrelfur
I like this idea of a yeet day 😂 take the idea to my elementary school f

Reactions: foodforpigs
Status
Not open for further replies.