Last One To Post Wins Volume 4

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, THE NEW BTS ALBUM!!!
IS IT GOOD? I FORGOT THAT WAS TODAY!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! THE NEW LEAD SINGLE IS GREAT AND THE MV HAD ME IN SHOOK

The global phenomenon South Korean boyband, Straix. Aye you stupid?

Reactions: Monbon
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! THE NEW LEAD SINGLE IS GREAT AND THE MV HAD ME IN SHOOK

THE DANCE BREAK WAS EVERYTHING E V E R Y T H I N G!!!

THE VMIN VIBES ARE HITTING ME HARD AND I HAVENT EVEN HEARD THEIR DUET YET

• Love
Reactions: Mojo
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I MADE MEMES FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
NONE OF THEM WILL MAKE SCENCE TO ANY OF YOU BE CAUSE THEY ARE ALL INSIDE JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Ava let me in.jpgJhon.jpgMax.jpgRando.jpgWork cited.jpg

The global phenomenon South Korean boyband, Straix. Aye you stupid?
Yes, but that's not the point

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I MADE MEMES FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
NONE OF THEM WILL MAKE SCENCE TO ANY OF YOU BE CAUSE THEY ARE ALL INSIDE JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

View attachment 192479View attachment 192480View attachment 192481View attachment 192482View attachment 192483
Mutton! Hello! You're back!
With your.. Mildly confusing memes...
Hello

Oh shit, we are a meme now, Straix. What do we do now?

XD The hell, brah!

Not gonna lie, I hav neve early sat down to listen to a full song of this overacted BTS gayband, but damn. The beats of their new album are fucking lit, yo!

XD The hell, brah!

Not gonna lie, I hav neve early sat down to listen to a full song of this overacted BTS gayband, but damn. The beats of their new album are fucking lit, yo. Legit the whole album sounds great.

XD The hell, brah!

Not gonna lie, I hav neve early sat down to listen to a full song of this overacted BTS gayband, but damn. The beats of their new album are fucking lit, yo. Legit the whole album sounds great.

What's your favorite track? If you had to pick one. When it comes to any artist, people miss out if they don't listen to the b side tracks. The title tracks usually try to fit in with the main stream, everything else is fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.