Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You almost had a moment.

Shaka, when the walls fell

Wut? I'm kinda drunk right now so I laughed for no reason!!!! Woooo woooo les gooooooooo for the 8th!!!! Yooooooooo!!!

what happens on 8

Well, damn. Next time I go drinking, I'll just leave my phone. I don't know why the heck I wrote all that shit. LOL!!!!

Why so many people angry at the new Star Wars?

I'll wait till Netflix to form my opinion of 9.

I'll wait till Netflix to form my opinion of 9.
Sorry to break this for you, but there won't be more Disney stuff in Netflix. There's Disney+ now.

Then I guess I won't watch it then.
Surprising they wouldn't let Netflix have 9 since it has 7 and 8, but oh well.
I was spoiled on most of the plot points, but I did want to see it for myself to make an opinion and be fair.

Yes, Netflix has a couple of Disney movies because they bought the permission, but since they launched Disney+, they won't let them have their movies now.

Disney+ not the big deal, though. Yes, they do have Marvel and Star Wars stuff, but not that much yet. The original Marvel series comes next year. Honestly, you only need Disney+ if you truly love their movie classics and their Disney Channel series. That's it.

There's hardly any disney stuff on Netflix here

Most of the stuff on Disney+ you'll likely be able to find elsewhere on the web anyway, so it's.. Eh
Not that we even have it yet, anyway

The subscription is actually cheap, but not really worthy if you're not a truly Disney fan. That's why I'm sticking with Netflix for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.