Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be nice if you stop being such an annoying insect, Lucky.

*pats heads of Shinku and Mutton at the same time; understands meaning of having two hands*

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right.

*lifts Pigs and throws him like a projectile towards Lucky in an attempt to show he's a strong boi*

So, um... There was an earthquake at the northern side of my country of 6.3 magnitude.

My family and I felt some shakes right here in our home at 11:23PM and the government raised a tsunami alert.

The end is fucking near. Pray for me and if I don't answer tomorrow, tell my story, people.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: foodforpigs
So, um... There was an earthquake at the northern side of my country of 6.3 magnitude.

My family and I felt some shakes right here in our home at 11:23PM and the government raised a tsunami alert.

The end is fucking near. Pray for me and if I don't answer tomorrow, tell my story, people.

Shinku Kun: Anime cat lover, hater of birds and musicals, did not complete board games.

Bitch, you already think I'm dead? Disgraceful son of a demon.

Revive me if I die, you hoe.

I'm only a novice necromancer in training. I can only revive fictional characters and threads.

SAY

SYKE

RIGHT

NOW

Nope, I can revive threads and fictional characters.

One word for you, guys...

FERRETS.

Status
Not open for further replies.