Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be nice if you stop being such an annoying insect, Lucky.

*pats heads of Shinku and Mutton at the same time; understands meaning of having two hands*

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right.

*lifts Pigs and throws him like a projectile towards Lucky in an attempt to show he's a strong boi*

So, um... There was an earthquake at the northern side of my country of 6.3 magnitude.

My family and I felt some shakes right here in our home at 11:23PM and the government raised a tsunami alert.

The end is fucking near. Pray for me and if I don't answer tomorrow, tell my story, people.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: foodforpigs
So, um... There was an earthquake at the northern side of my country of 6.3 magnitude.

My family and I felt some shakes right here in our home at 11:23PM and the government raised a tsunami alert.

The end is fucking near. Pray for me and if I don't answer tomorrow, tell my story, people.

Shinku Kun: Anime cat lover, hater of birds and musicals, did not complete board games.

Bitch, you already think I'm dead? Disgraceful son of a demon.

Revive me if I die, you hoe.

I'm only a novice necromancer in training. I can only revive fictional characters and threads.

SAY

SYKE

RIGHT

NOW

Nope, I can revive threads and fictional characters.

One word for you, guys...

FERRETS.

Status
Not open for further replies.