Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD ikr?

BURN THEM ALL.

Welp, those kids are my heroes. They're making your life a misery, an that puts a smile on my face.

O vO b

I HOPE THEY SEND YOU MORE OF THOSE DEMON SPAWNS, AND BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE.

...Who the fuck is they and why would they be sending me children? D:
also are the children burning my house down? or are they inside while they burn it down?

either way
no thanks hard pass

Mwahaha...

*evil laugh intensifies*

You fool! It was me who sent those children knowing how much you love them.

You are going to suffer and then become homeless.

Huehuehuehue~
Ahahahaha...
MWAHAHAHAHA~

Shinku just lost my vote. Onichan of the year will have to go to someone else now.

I would like kids but I can barely take care of myself. I think babysitting is good enough for me. Kids are great. Very sweet and affectionate. Kids dogs and cats tend to like me a lot. Its nice.

Ha! Suck on that, loser.

You must be around some good kids, then. I have had a very different experience e.e

I mean, sometimes she can be nice and affectionate, but most of the time she's an evil little shit.

I am good to them and give many hugs. I also have an easier time talking to children. I can talk to a child ezpz. Adults not so much.

Bribery helps.

Oof...

I'm good at the bribery part. Every time she wrecks a room I have to use bribes to get her to clean it up :T 'Cause there's no way I'm doing that

Yeahh, she's still horrible tho
I'm always covered in so manh scratches and bruises because of her
Gave me a black eye the other week too
She's fucking devils spawn, I swear
Evil incarnate

Who the fuck cates about a lameass Oni Chan of the year prize, bitch? I already know I'm a good brother because my sister said so, and that's the only thing that matters to me. So, joke on you and the loser stinky bird.

O vOb SUCK ON THIS, LOSER.

Status
Not open for further replies.