Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD ikr?

BURN THEM ALL.

Welp, those kids are my heroes. They're making your life a misery, an that puts a smile on my face.

O vO b

I HOPE THEY SEND YOU MORE OF THOSE DEMON SPAWNS, AND BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE.

...Who the fuck is they and why would they be sending me children? D:
also are the children burning my house down? or are they inside while they burn it down?

either way
no thanks hard pass

Mwahaha...

*evil laugh intensifies*

You fool! It was me who sent those children knowing how much you love them.

You are going to suffer and then become homeless.

Huehuehuehue~
Ahahahaha...
MWAHAHAHAHA~

Shinku just lost my vote. Onichan of the year will have to go to someone else now.

I would like kids but I can barely take care of myself. I think babysitting is good enough for me. Kids are great. Very sweet and affectionate. Kids dogs and cats tend to like me a lot. Its nice.

Ha! Suck on that, loser.

You must be around some good kids, then. I have had a very different experience e.e

I mean, sometimes she can be nice and affectionate, but most of the time she's an evil little shit.

I am good to them and give many hugs. I also have an easier time talking to children. I can talk to a child ezpz. Adults not so much.

Bribery helps.

Oof...

I'm good at the bribery part. Every time she wrecks a room I have to use bribes to get her to clean it up :T 'Cause there's no way I'm doing that

Yeahh, she's still horrible tho
I'm always covered in so manh scratches and bruises because of her
Gave me a black eye the other week too
She's fucking devils spawn, I swear
Evil incarnate

Who the fuck cates about a lameass Oni Chan of the year prize, bitch? I already know I'm a good brother because my sister said so, and that's the only thing that matters to me. So, joke on you and the loser stinky bird.

O vOb SUCK ON THIS, LOSER.

Status
Not open for further replies.