Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
… That's the chat's storage closet.

Banishing one's self to the shadow dimension does wonders for your health.

Also, everyone should go to the count until reset because we can get really high while the staff is away since only admins are able to reset now.

Is this thing will never end or what?

I certainly hope it doesn't. No losers, no hurt feelings, infinite conversations.

That's what a sadist would say...

No idea if this will end or not lol.

I think there's like a reply limit or something? I dunno.
Previous iterations of this have did have winners.... Soooo...

Dunno the cause of ending for those tho so to say.

If regular threads have them. I don't think PM's do at least. I have one pm a couple thousand pages long.

To be fair, the only reason other ones have winners is because a) the original person disappeared or b) nobody replied within the reply time limit ( it's two months by the way)

If regular threads have them. I don't think PM's do at least. I have one pm a couple thousand pages long.
What the actual fuck? That sounds kind of impossible. Mind if I ask you when you started that PM? The answer will let me understand this better.
To be fair, the only reason other ones have winners is because a) the original person disappeared or b) nobody replied within the reply time limit ( it's two months by the way)
I think two months is too much...

Yep, everything makes A LOT of sense now. Good Lord, a thousand of pages on a PM is incredible. 10/10 for that roleplay partner.

That's a lot of talking.

Sounds like you're using some shitty hack program to be able to reach that amount of pages... Should I call the Iwaku police? :thinking: emoji.

Hmmm.... *taps fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.