Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo. Critcal role's pretty good. I think. I think that's the one I'm think of. I'm too lazy to check right now.

Damn it, I keep not getting anything about musicals shit and its stuff. However, I do know about the prestigious Tony awards, though.

They only musical song I heard by chance thanks to they Oscars is "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina". I actually enjoyed it.

Yeah, don't cry for me Argentina is great.

giphy.gif

This is all you need to know about

giphy.gif
This is all you need to know about
I KNEW THESE LITTLE FUCKERS WERE PLANNING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD ALL THIS TIME ALONG! I never trusted their extremely adorable and cute faces! They're devil spawns and must be ELIMINATED before it's too late.

I KNEW THESE LITTLE FUCKERS WERE PLANNING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD ALL THIS TIME ALONG! I never trusted their extremely adorable and cute faces! They're devil spawns and must be ELIMINATED before it's too late.
nO!
SO MUCH AS TOUCH THEM AND I WILL BEAT YOU WITH WHATEVER HAPPENS TO BE CLOSEST TO ME

Though I'm not sure what that is yet because I haven't looked.

BUT I'M SURE IT WILL HURT SO LEAVE THE POOR BABIES ALONE!

@Straix Your resistance is futile! I'll make sure to throw all of these demons in a pit of fire and roast them to death while dancing to the rhythm of their shrieks ("So dark! Are you sure you're not from the DC Universe?). Bwahahahah!

@Shinku⭐Kun Oh my god. What the fuck, no.

I mean... They do make a nice stew but that's beside the point.

Leave the poor things alone! I'll roast you to death :c Then serve you to your family and friends as a lovely pie.

Damn I'm hungry

I'll roast these demons and your lame birds and feed you and your family with them. ;)

No need to thank me for planning a nice family dinner for you. O vO b

I mean... I am hungry. but I have to decline. I'd rather you were the one roasted and served up for tea

I mean... I am hungry. but I have to decline. I'd rather you were the one roasted and served up for tea
Okay, I do. I heard tbunnies taste like chicken, so, HERE I GO.

HEY, HEY, HEY. YOU BETTER KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF RN. I AM THE DEFENDER OF ALL RABBIT KIND.

I will pluck you from your home and lock you in an environment where you are forced to use pure adrenaline to escape the deadly situation or die. And if you so happen to be ballsy enough to escape, I will monitor you for the rest of your life.

HAHAHAHAHA- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

tenor.gif

But if you leave them alone, I'll bake you some brownies

tenor.gif

Damn, that escalated quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.