Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel any different.

You should. You're officially a demon food for pigs. Does that means anything?

I'D DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE

BUT I WON'T DO THAT

Last edited:
Congrats @Shinku⭐Kun You are officially a demon. By giving someone else the license without permission, you completed demon initiation.

Why are you like this, you Musical weeb!?

There's this really weird guy standing like fucking zombie I front of the shopping window and I can't even eat because I want to laugh badly. What should I do?

You should invite him to go to a cafe, and ask him if he watches anime and what his favorite anime is.

I still remember that one time I commented on a university classmate's anime button pin and then became his friend instantly.

Okay, the Cats movie was a horrible, atrocious, and fucking weird because of that expensive CGI that made the poor actors and actresses like something taken out from a fucked up fury nightmare.

But we all can agree that the soundtrack is fucking amazing. I'm not that big fan of Taylor Swift, but her collaboration with Andrew Lloyd Webber on "Beautiful Ghosts" really hit me hard, yo. Such a beautiful song, and that Golden Globe nomination for Best Original Song is well-deserved.

I don't remember what the last movie I watched in theaters was.

Here's the thing, even the worst musicals have a pretty bopping soundtrack.

1577671695632.png
The curse of being a guy. T vT

my fear with speeches.

Status
Not open for further replies.