Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No...why are you still here. You should be hunting some people down to kill them for your goodies back. We kept our wonderfully old consoles.

I've always wondered why do you have the avatar of a grumpy Earth. xD

Actually, I was making an aura pokemon for a roblox game because I wanted to test reskining and pixel art abilities. The theme was space so I turned a geodude into a planet. Geo = Earth. So it's still a geodude. I never submitted it because I lost interest after graveler. But I really really liked how the geodude turned out so I kept it and showed it off like this.

Reactions: foodforpigs
" Plus,, I'm always cold because they air conditioned air." ( Mean Girls, More is Better circa 2018) Pfftt.... that lyric is hilariously dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabob7
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
LMAO! That quote is fucking gold, @foodforpigs! By the way, your username is pretty bizarre, you know?

In terms of usernames? About as bizarre as you could expect from anyone.

" I see stars, You shine as bright as day, I will look out for you, We'll light each other way. You're all stars." (I see Stars, Mean Girls, 2018) is a great line, but it gets even better as it progresses as it doesn't talk to one person. "I see stars, We shine as bright as day, I will look out for you, We'll light each others way. We are so real, we are so rare. We see you there. We see you." (I see stars, Mean Girls 2018) because it is so good.

I could say "Nobody cares", but that would be rude and mean.

I could say "Nobody cares", but that would be rude and mean.

You know what makes this saying personally funny to me? Nobody cares is the name of a song from a musical. It's actually the "I don't give a fuck" anthem Phil sings where he realizes he can do anything and sings it with two drunks, the two drunks not realizing he was being literal.

I FUCKING SAW THIS COMING.
You know what makes this saying personally funny to me? Nobody cares is the name of a song from a musical. It's actually the "I don't give a fuck" anthem Phil sings where he realizes he can do anything and sings it with two drunks, the two drunks not realizing he was being literal.

He probably using some goddamn MAGIX.

I will sue him.

I FUCKING SAW THIS COMING.

Wow, I didn't know you were psychic.

Dude he's a pro.

Nah.

He probably using some goddamn MAGIX.

It's spelled MAGIC. Also, I'll never tell.

I wouldn't in fact be surprised by our resident deceptionist.

You know I should make that my tag.

I will sue him.

How much for?

Woah woah woah. Why?

I think it has something to do with my art to deceive them.

I just remembered he could deceive the judges. FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.