Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Stares awkwardly at these guys after not being familiar at all with the music they are talking about*

You can YouTube both to be in the know.

That band you said sounds... B O R I N G . *drops the mic*

What if I told you that... You are right, sir?

I'd say, 'I know, because I'm a cocky bastard when it comes to being right?' Probably. I might do that if you told me I'm right. Alternatively, I could have set up an elaborate ruse where I knew I was wrong but had convinced you I was right to prove you wrong in the end.

late, but Hyrule Warriors for the switch? eh. I already have it for the wii U. lol.

One switch game that I am excited for, but isn't coming out for months... is Super Neptunia RPG. in the fall of this year lol. (to the states anyways.)

Well, I also have it for the Wii U, and I played an unhealthy amount of that. Now it's on the switch and it's beautiful.

I played an unhealthy amount of that.
Pffft! Sweet lil' child that thinks that playing games for hours is unhealthy. What's next? Are you going to tell me that not eating nutritious veggies is unhealthy too?

You know what I am thinking of dusting off- my gamecube.

Duuuude. I wish I had a gamecube. I've got an old N64, but I've got just as many nostalgic memories involving gamecube.

Yeah, I still got my gamecube... and I miss playing it.

Some old ones. I got Melee.

I would assume that most gamecube games at this point would be considered older ones.
Oh, no... *Vietnam flashbacks about how I stupidly sold my Game Cube and N64 kicks in* Why do we still here... Just to suffer...?

Status
Not open for further replies.