Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking irony right there. LMAO!

I know, right? xD Fucking GOLD.

@Shinku⭐Kun OBJECTION! That's not Irony. I present Dictionary. Com's definition as my evidence.

"the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning." There was no conveying an opposite meaning, hence it was not irony.

Reactions: Cabob7
Pff, I'm pretty sure he's wrong my dude... *takes out Dictionary and look for the definition of "irony"*

"The use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning."

.............. *re-reads @LuckycoolHawk9's post about the definition of "irony".*

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

I also did point out it was the defintion from Dictionary.com

Even so, irony wouldn't be the word to apply in this situation. I'm not sure I can think of the word right now though. I'm still exhausted from doing things yesterday.

Alright, alright, I was wrong, okay? .-. No need to be dicks about it. Geez...

I didn't intend to offend. I just honestly can't remember the type of wordplay/humor that applies and I'm too tired to come up with it.

If you're that tired, then SHHHH! And let me win this, okay?

But, like, tired rambling usually results in some of the best quotes, ya know?

>-> It also that way how most people get punches in the face, ya know?

You... YOU... You are becoming annoying now... *cracks knuckles from fists*

Woah woah woah. No need for the violence. What if, instead. We all got some food, and talked it out like good, professional people. No need for fists.

ENEMY USED FOOD AS AN ATTACK! Good dammit, IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE! HOW I CAN COUNTERATTACK SUCH OP POWER!?

Status
Not open for further replies.