Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... Damn you, Icey...

Lucky is Shang Tsung? makes sense.

I don't know who that is.

Me either.

*gasp*

T W I N S I E S !

Mortal Kombat!

He's an evil sorcerer that collects souls of warriors and can assume any of their forms to defeat other warriors, repeating and staying youthful also.

Reactions: Iceydaze
Yikes. Their acting is the real soul killer...

• Haha
It's wunderbar! what are you on about?
you should also watch the movie 100%

Nope, not me. :P

of course an evil shapeshifting sorcerer would deny that.

That is also true. *smirks*

man now I kind of want to start a MK rp but don't know how active I'd be for it or how to really make the plot other than the Tournament and also make sure the OC characters can't kill essential canon characters. perhaps distant future set MK? or MULTIVERSE

Nah, man, I'm good. The only drugged here is you if you think that acting is wonderful. How disrespectful, bitch. Even a Disney move has better acting and CGI than that shit.

I did say "on about", not "on", which makes a world of difference. I didn't mean to imply you were drugged for different tastes, but if I did give that impression, I apologize.

I personally love the ham which is the MK universe, but it's not everyone's ham.

to be fair it's an old movie and there's nostalgia goggles too. nobody questions that I also have an irrational fanboyishness when it comes to old school yugioh.

Old movies do have that effect.

ah yes. an old movie can take me to a time I was young and I could care about the minutia for a world I can only observe from the outside.

what should I do next I wonder.

I wonder what you will think of doing next.

Status
Not open for further replies.