Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh I don't think it works like that but ok.
Plus I can't drive
and I thought that by crocs you meant the weird hole-y shoes and was super confused for a second

Also this flappy murder boi just flew into my room and attacked me
Then vanished
If I don't come back he's returned and slaughtered me in my sleep
he a pretty thing tho IMG_20190802_225746.jpgIMG_20190802_225748.jpgIMG_20190802_225756.jpg

Oh, we're on page 400, lookit that

YESSSSS MY PLAN IS A GO also *party streamers* 400

You could give me your cat for free instead?
Then I get bird and cat
and you get....The displeasure of my company :D

Guess I'll just have to kill her

That's a dangerous idea. My cat would eat your bird. She has hunted many things outside. Also, I don't think you have fully grasped how annoying I can be.

Plus I'd get your plants for company. That's good enough. I can't grow things so you can tend to them and I can give them love and try not to kill them.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Straix
That flappy thing is a moth, Straix. Wtf, man? And it's a really pretty mouth. I like its colors

Hm... Maybe
Just have to seperate them. Keep birb in one room cat not allowed in
done

I can do that :D maybe
I've almost killed them many times, but they're still going just about so I'm obviously not doing a horrible job

I know it's a moth
I'm not stupid, tch. Well... I am, but not that stupid
I did say it was a pretty boi

DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS GENDER!?

My cat can open doors. Whatever room you put Rio in has to be locked at all times. Isn't that sad though? Double prison.

Don't underestimate flappies
giphy.gif

Man...my dog is an idiot ahe was chaseing a fly uner my dest and when she went to get out from under it her tail hit the lag and made a sound, and she whiped arpund and started attacking the cords

Classic doggo behavior. We still love them even when they can be such silly furballs.

Doggo is smart.

Yus she is the smartest, she fugured out that if she pushes over the thow pillows she wont get shocked by the shock pads xD

There's nothing to lose when you're lonely and friendless.

Reactions: Iceydaze
IT IS MAH BIRTHDAY TODAY AND I GET TO MEET ANIMALS TODAY WITH THE GANG AHHHHHHH
fbf16ae7-4667-479b-a53f-8b63a69b45e3.jpg

Reactions: Stray Shinku
XD happy birthday Moppsi

THANKUUU ♡

I'M EXCITED BY ALL THE ANIMAL, not danger noodles, AND MAYBE WOULD LET ME PET OR FEED THEM IIIIIHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.