Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always happy to please friends and followers. :)

tumblr_meok5gkrNf1rxmai6o1_500.gif

lit me

XD i love how 9001 is named THE joke, because evrybody know what ykur talking about

I wasn't even a big fan, but there's no escaping it.

I'm going to reply to that like my good ol' Icey would do to me:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Mojo and Iceydaze
oof

Ughh someone help me
This girl from school (Who I hated, she's kind of a bitch and a compulsive liar and stuff) started messaging me randomly about her being engaged (she's barely 17) and I don't care

How do I make her go away? Without blocking her cause she'll come back and I'll never hear the end of it

oof

Ughh someone help me
This girl from school (Who I hated, she's kind of a bitch and a compulsive liar and stuff) started messaging me randomly about her being engaged (she's barely 17) and I don't care

How do I make her go away? Without blocking her cause she'll come back and I'll never hear the end of it
I can totes relate to her.

Except I'm not a bad liar.

Act like Shinku does here. Ask her to choke you with her thighs.

Uhh nooo... Cause she'd probably actually do that. I don't want to be crushed by her thighs
Hard pass

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Iceydaze
Then go for something no one is into?

And try not to get arrested ofc

Well there are two solutions
A: kill her

B:just tell her that you dont wanna talk,and if she refuses to comly this leads tk two more options

BA:kill her
BB: block her, and if she "comes back" as you say then that gives you another option

BBA:killher

Status
Not open for further replies.