Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That happens a lot in my home too. My mom is about to hit somebody with a flipflop any time now. XD

Oh
did she... Already have the flip flop or is she going to go and retrieve it specifically for the purpose of thwacking someone with it?

She said she will twack the shit out of the next one she discovers turning up the fridge. She even waved the thing in her hand to let us know she was serious, I guess.

Um, wait...you can control how cold your fridge is?....

Like, duh, Mutton.

Haven't you looked at a fridge before? On the corners of the doors once you open them, they have a couple of buttons you can press to control the temperature of the fridge and freezer.

Mine has a dial at the top

and the other one has it on the screen thing at the front on the freezer door where the ice and water thingamajig is

Ah, it's one of those very fancy and modern refrigerators. Noice!

You guys are mean ;-;

Im just trynna be amazed and you just make me feel the not smart *cring*

a sense of wonder is a very good thing to have :)

Oh yhea my dad is 48 and he stil calls me out of my room to show me cool things, like yesterday, we caught insects it was fun

Standards are not that bad. They tend to last longer than the modern ones.

I guess. Would be nice if it could stop dripping and stuff inside though. I don't like touching wet things

I think you need to check its filter. The fridge is not suppose to do that.

Hey, fuck off
I don't know how fridges work
It's not like it came with fucking instructions
(actually it might've I didn't check so who knows, there is some paper thing in a packet on the top)

Status
Not open for further replies.