Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to give Rio all my birb love (sorry straix)

Because... Becuase.... I don't know :c

Working customer service and dealing with ridiculous first-world-problems-angry-consumers is the worst. They can all just suck my d---

That's sad :c

here, let me finish that sentence for you:

d---elicious fingers

Yes c:
-gibs breb-

Here's a wholesome meme:

Here's a wholesome meme:
View attachment 180968
It has happened to me. I simply turned to face them and fucking smack that fucking thing, then stomp it with an evil smile.

"Smoking is bad, you fucker. And it's worst to those around you. I just saved you."

I just don't get why they always walk away with a confused frown. Don't they need to thank me for saving them? Ungrateful bitches, am I right, bois?

AND FUCKING LEAVE RIO ALONE OR I WILL KIDNAPP HER, STRAIX.

Honestly better off just letting them kill themselves.

Unless they're doing it around children or something.

HA YOU CAN TRY
I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU ON THE SPOT, M8
She's my asshole featherbag thank you very much

I want to see you try, bitch.

Fucking learn to RESPECC ladies! I hope she bite off your kneecaps when you go to sleep.

Ha, never gonna happen m8. She's trapped in her cage no kneecap biting tonight

ALSO LOOK WHAT I FOUND :D
IMG_20190716_201842.jpgIMG_20190716_201937.jpgIMG_20190716_112744.jpg
I found about 8 hermits in total :D the pretty one on the end is my favourite. One of them that I picked up in the sea kinda just... Shot itself out of its shell. It was weird... I awkwardly said sorry and put the shell ontop of where it buried itself in the sand. They're fucking creepy without their shells.

there was also a dead jellyfish on the beach. I touched it. It was weird. I didn't even know we had jellyfish. very blue.

You didn't want to know any of this but you're welcome anyway cause I have no one else to excitedly ramble at ;D

Attachments

• IMG_20190716_201937.jpg
    IMG_20190716_201937.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 3
Not even mad. Those are some serious pretty hermits. We have a lot of those over here. They're bigger, though. Spiecies vary depending of the regions, I guess.

I love sea creatures.

Last edited:
idk what that means

Yess.
England is kinda boring, all our creatures and stuff are usually really small and stuff compared to other places
they're still cool, of course
but still

Like when I went to Africa! they had these really pretty stripey fishes in the sea! and little jellyfish floating about I think
And there was a tortoise by the pool

idk what that means

Yess.
England is kinda boring, all our creatures and stuff are usually really small and stuff compared to other places
they're still cool, of course
but still

Like when I went to Africa! they had these really pretty stripey fishes in the sea! and little jellyfish floating about I think
And there was a tortoise by the pool
Fucking jealous of you, bitch!

Sweden is kinda boring too xd

Status
Not open for further replies.