Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see that you're a man of culture as well

Been trying to fall asleep for the past hour but I keep looking at videos in dogs and I fkn love dogs ;;-;;

Last time I saw a video of how to introduce a kitten to grown cats. I don't even own a fucking cat, but I watch the whole 16 minutes video. Good shit, no regrets.

I also rewatch the video of how to properly pick a cat and how to SQISH THAT CAT.

Ah, let's not forget about the national anthem of men, he glorious and iconic Halo Theme, by guys in a bathroom.

THEY ENTERED AS BOYS, BUT EXITED AS MEN. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I even shouted a warcry with them.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mojo
And fluffy. DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE FLUFF.

Yo, guys, can you guys help me by giving me your opinion (*le gasps! Shinku asking for people opinions!?*)

Which of these DIV backgrounds works best for your eyes when reading the text?

THIS ONE OR THIS ONE?

It will be nice if you help me, please. I don't want to assault people's visions or anything. I know how that feels and it's not good at all.

Second one

By second I mean first
Huh... What?

You mean the one with the starry night background or the feather?

Are you playing with my head, Icey?

*breaths in*

I SHOULD'VE KNOW THAT, DAMN IT.

Where the crying rating when you fucking need one?

Can you just let me work on my post? T vT

Laying down always hurts. Getting up is worse though. I think something is wrong with my ankles. I can't really move them after laying down or sitting down for too long. I'm not that old and don't really do anything though? Very strange.

Floors themselves are comfortable tho. Sleep on them more often.

It has to do with your blood circulation, Icey. It happens to me too.

I used to sleep on the floor as a kind, mostly dueing famiky gatherings and also under tables :|

It has to do with your blood circulation, Icey. It happens to me too.

Oh that makes sense. I've always been pretty anemic. Probably doesnt help I dont take the supplements I'm supposed to have been taking for the past 10+ years now

I'm capable of sleeping anywhere. Try not to but sometimes it just happens. Floors are very comfy.

I can sleep pretty much anywhere if I'm tired enough
I think my grestest sleeping achievement was... When I fell asleep ontop of a table in a club surrounded by very loud people and music. It was a very small table too, idk how I manahed thay tbh...

I fell asleep on my pool while floating and my Mom thought I was dead. Fun times.

• Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze
Ha
Water is rad. I've never had a nap while floating though, I haven't been able to swim or anything for ages and public pools don't seem... Nap safe. It sounds nice though

Status
Not open for further replies.