Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, probably true
It took me 8 hours (not including breaks) or something stupid to write barely 7 paragraph things today. I think my brain is broken

mm yes taze me daddy
//dies//

I haven't written anything today. D:

don't taze me bro

I have the urge to write, but my energy is just down the drain ; __ ;

don't taze me bro
*gets SWATTED, aprehended, and tazed for no reason*

Excuse me, but, um... Here's the part where I go ranting again.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF DOING A FUCKING ALMOST 1HOUR LINE FOR A FUCKING KIPPLING BACKPACK!?

FUCKING MILLENIAL KIDS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES!

"OH, MOM! I DON'T WANT A NORMAL BACKPACK. I WANT ONE FROM KIPPLING BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT'S IN NOW. THEY MAY LOOK THE SAME LIKE THE REST, BUT THEY'RE NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE KIPPLING LOGO."

FUCKING RETARDED KID! THEY ARE THE FUCKING SAME, BUT LIKE $80 EXPENSIVE! WHAT ABOUT YOU FUCKING GET A JOB FIRST AND BUY YOUR SHIT, HUH!?

AND FUCKING $100 FOR A PAIR OF NIKE SNEAKERS!? FUCK ME HARD IN THE ASS, MAN! THOSE SNEAKERS BETTER MAKE THAT DUMBFUCK KID FLY OR DOMETHING BECAUSE GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

THIS FUCKING KID IS MY SISTER, BTW! BACK ON MY DAYS MY MOM BOUGHT ME WHAT SHE WANTED. IF I DIDN'T LIKED IT, TOO BAD FOR ME, I HAD TO USE THAT YES OR YES. NO DENIALS OR ELSE I WOULD GET FUCKED.

FUCKING MILLENIAL KIDS ARE RUINING EVERYTHING. FUCKING ROTTEN FUCKERS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH~

okay, i'm done. that was a relief.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Iceydaze
Wew, alrighty then.

Wait, Millennial? Aren't all Millennials, like, adults now?

No. Fucking millennials kids are fuckers that born on 2000 and over. My sister born on 2004. The bitch doesn't know what a Super Nintendo is... Or a Nintendo 64... Or a GameCube. It breaks my heart...

She also says the this Mario is the best, but, boi, she knows shit about the old school Mario. Should I fucking set her on fire?

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Iceydaze
Oh.
Okay then.
I think I still have a nintendo 64 somewhere
The wiring is kinda iffy sometimes tho but I'm pretty sure it works

You should definitely set her on fire tho

Wow ok, 1st born in 2001 and ill thank you to retract that statement. Some of us arent that bad20190713_174515.jpg

that picture is really blurry all I can make out is a wii

I'm a millennial also, apparently. But I do suck so I guess that doesn't really help
The younger generation of Millennials are worse than the older variety tho. I'd say there's kind of a... uhh split or something
Some suck
some suck less

I just generally hate everyone as a rule

Night night pretty birdy

Night night pretty birdy
*gets SWATTED again*

YOU HAVE NOT TOLD US YET WHERE IS THAT ILLEGAL CATNIP YET, CAT! WANT TO GET TAZED, HUH!? DO YA, DO YA!?

No. Fucking millennials kids are fuckers that born on 2000 and over. My sister born on 2004. The bitch doesn't know what a Super Nintendo is... Or a Nintendo 64... Or a GameCube. It breaks my heart...

She also says the this Mario is the best, but, boi, she knows shit about the old school Mario. Should I fucking set her on fire?

Shinku, we are millenials/gen y. Half certain shes gen Z. Unless we're both part of Gen Z. We're definitely not gen X. The lines in between is blurred.

$80 isn't that expensive anyway. If she lived around here, I'd give her access to Nike's company store and give her all the deals. Idk the hype either.

Status
Not open for further replies.