Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Straix's mood right now.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Iceydaze
Uhh
I'm not sure that's entirely accurate right now but... Sure..? Maybe 7-8 hours ago if I was the dead chicken in the oven that may have been slightly relatable..?

Wait, what...?

Why there was a dead chicken in your oven?

Damn, do you belong to a weird ass cult that demands chickens as sacrifices? We already talk about this, Straix.

STOP IT. GET SOME HELP.

• Sympathy & Compassion
What the F U C K

We were cooking a chicken
I'm hardly gonna put a live one in there, am I? Now THAT would be some culty, sacrificial shit.

I don't need help, you need help. fuck offff

No, you fuck off...

And stop doing cocaine... Because it will ruin your brain.

• Sympathy & Compassion
You fuck off

I don't need cocaine for that, I'm perfectly capable of doing that allllll on my own, thank ye very much.

I've probably only got like 2 brain cells bouncing around in there, knocking against each other and fighting over making a coherent thought

PLEASE DONT DO COCAINE! HEY!

IT WILL RUIN YOUR BRAIN! AH!

PLEASE DONT DO COCAINE! HEY!

IT WILL RUIN YOUR BRAIN! AH!

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
*inhales deeply*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

• Sympathy & Compassion
I fucking hate you >:c
go away
I hope a bunch of wasps get attracted by your horrible scream and fly right down your throat
hmph

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~

• Sympathy & Compassion
I've peeked into this a few times. All I've been getting from this random banter is that Straix is Best Bird. He may even be the ruler of this weird thread.

Then there's Shinku...

giphy.gif

/Casually stuffs cute bug down Shinku's throat

Ha! Suck on that, Shinku.
Ruler of the thread.
I like this stranger already.

Ha! Suck on that, Shinku.
Ruler of the thread.
I like this stranger already.
*GASPED SHOOKED*
HOE DARE YOU CALL THE ICE HIME A STRANGER!?

BITCH, RESPECC THE QUEEN AND DOWN TO YOUR KNEES IN FRONT FRONT OF HER PRESENCE!!!
I've peeked into this a few times. All I've been getting from this random banter is that Straix is Best Bird. He may even be the ruler of this weird thread.

Then there's Shinku...

giphy.gif

/Casually stuffs cute bug down Shinku's throat
If I'm not wrong, that's a cute hornet. I heard they are good with BBQ sauce, so I will gladly take this offering, my Queen! ITADAKIMASU!!!

• Sympathy & Compassion
i SON'Y know there are sevreal now for some reason? uhhh
maybe shinku right now because one in on hiutus?
so i suppose that shoudlv've been obvious, sorry

He has his own gang? Sounds like something from The Aristocats.

Don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.