Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck, Straix?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: fudgecakez
I'm me, and I may be regretting posting here. You guys make less sense than I thought you would XD
I love evil cats laughing tho. ^^ And I hope you guys know each other from before, cause that kind of language you've been talking is kind of awkward tbh. I would normally start another topic to talk about, but right now I hate the world so much I can't be bothered. However, it would be fun to win something. Was there something to win? If I make the last post until when? Hehe, fun idea btw XD Or is it click bait to get a conversation starting?

• Bucket of Rainbows
youre welcome

NOOO ive been wndering atounf this godforsaken place for like an HOUR going round in circles cause im an idiot who cant use the map.. then i finally get to a new bit and i die because i get distraced replying to this and something shot me :c hpow could you do this to me

an hour moght be a bit of a stretch thou... like.. maybe... 10 minutes?

• Bucket of Rainbows
you stealer of piggies! >:O

piggies are toesies.

also I need a new ava but I know not what.

uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[foodforpigs.exe stopped working]

initializing boot sequence ... ...

hello

oh hello
rssleepey time nwo so shshshhh
inhave... 4 hiurs to nap then irs morning time
goodnigjt staragne pig

I'm me, and I may be regretting posting here. You guys make less sense than I thought you would XD
I love evil cats laughing tho. ^^ And I hope you guys know each other from before, cause that kind of language you've been talking is kind of awkward tbh. I would normally start another topic to talk about, but right now I hate the world so much I can't be bothered. However, it would be fun to win something. Was there something to win? If I make the last post until when? Hehe, fun idea btw XD Or is it click bait to get a conversation starting?
If you don't like the language, there's a big door over there that says FUCKING EXIT. You innocent flakey. Go cry somewhere else about this. Huh, huh? Are you going to cry? Want to fight maybe? Do ya? Do ya? Come at me, then, you T H O T!!!

*strips clothes* I'm gonna clap your ass, you wanker! Come at me, boi! Come at me, boi! I'm right here!

*flips an innocent coffee table*

• Haha
I think it's not because of the cussing, but because the place can be too LULZ RANDOM

It was always random. What do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.