Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm me, and I may be regretting posting here. You guys make less sense than I thought you would XD
I love evil cats laughing tho. ^^ And I hope you guys know each other from before, cause that kind of language you've been talking is kind of awkward tbh. I would normally start another topic to talk about, but right now I hate the world so much I can't be bothered. However, it would be fun to win something. Was there something to win? If I make the last post until when? Hehe, fun idea btw XD Or is it click bait to get a conversation starting?
If you don't like the language, there's a big door over there that says FUCKING EXIT. You innocent flakey. Go cry somewhere else about this. Huh, huh? Are you going to cry? Want to fight maybe? Do ya? Do ya? Come at me, then, you T H O T!!!

*strips clothes* I'm gonna clap your ass, you wanker! Come at me, boi! Come at me, boi! I'm right here!

*flips an innocent coffee table*

What the F U C K shinku

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: fudgecakez
Poor Shinku seems to have some unresolved issues, with anger problems on top XD It's alright, Shinku. It's fine. You hiss all you want <3

@foodforpigs, your funny humor, smart thinking and witty come backs make me like you. Thanks for stopping by ;)
And I guess by "Don't scare 'the new kid' that much," you state that I am welcome here @fudgecakez. Thanks ^^
I slept for...14 hours just now...Still hate the world, though perhaps a little less.

• Bucket of Rainbows
If you're so innocent how can you even name anything 'gross'?

*looks up at @Laivindur* hey you new here? *hisses softly*

you just gonna disrespect my species like that im a neko *do the pout*

*looks down at the gathering cats* Great, more cats hissing at me.

It's perfectly natural for birds to dislike cats this way. ;)
I don't care if you're a shitty bird, Straix. You can sit on me if you like. I bet it's gonna piss the cats off.

*dose the cute belly roll* eh I'm indifferent on birds

@fudgecakez that's cheating!
I'm hungry too. Trying to go more vegan these days. I hope I find good fooodz.

• Bucket of Rainbows
XD haha I'm sorry if the mention of vegan food annoys you.
I am not a vegan, I just try to put more of it into my diet. To see if it's actually possible to be happy without meat. Which I doubt, but still, I will try to eat less of it. Even though I know I can't change a thing about the environment unless the industry does...Which is why I hate the world. It's dysfunctional.

Status
Not open for further replies.