Last One To Post Wins Volume 11

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Shini knocks down the trash can from the inside, spilling trash on the floor*

*wakes up from loud banging of trashcan*

What's happening?

*tries to herd the cats as they make a mess of rooms in the mansion with Shini chasing after Shinku with a broom*

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
W-Wait, Shini! That was just a prank! It was a prank, don't you dare to-

*Shini swats Shinku's head with the broom*

Last edited:
*weakly walks down the stairs to see what is going on before resting by taking a seat on the steps*

Can someone explain to me why there is such a ruckus ?

*Pigs lassos both Shinku and Shini just as they topple over a couch*

"Shinku put me in the trash, so I..." *Shini looks downcast and guilty.* "chased him with a broom. I'm sorry, Mama."

It's okay, sweetie. But you can't use a broom, quicker means are necessary for someone like Shinku.

*rests her head against the wall and closes her eyes for moment*

You should have either shot at him with a silencer attached or asked your father to purchase a rocket to see him in the sky.

• Haha
1621220407777.png
*Shini makes the above expression*
*Shini appears to be cheered up by Mom*

Yo, what the fuck? I prefer to be assaulted with a cheap-ass broom than being annihilated by a rocket.

You know what? Tonight, I will burn all your socks, Femme. And steal Pigs' kneecaps because why not?

How are you gonna burn my socks? I no longer own any, I prefer comfortable slippers or heels.

You're not going to take my collection of kneecaps that easily.

You got a collection of kneecaps? That's the most bizarre thing I have ever heard, what the fuck?! 🤣

Oh, it;s fun to watch the chaos.

Oh, you were just in the background just witnessing everything with amusement? What an ass. You should have helped me when Shini was smacking me with a broom. ;(

They are the kneecaps of disobedient children that run around and trash the house.
*pigs is lying*
*he doesn't have a kneecap collection*

Oh, you just collect kneecaps from naughty disobedient children. Ha! That's cool, that's cool…

Wait a minute.

I'm a mischievous disobedient cat. T-That doesn't count, r-right…?

Huh? W-Why are you looking at me like that , Shini????

*concerned cat intensifies*

Oh, I was lurking putting these between glass.

Screenshot 2021-05-17 6.33.19 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-05-17 6.33.38 PM.png

• Love
*grips Lucky's shoulder tightly with eyes shining and smirking*

Young man, you better start talking and tell me WHERE THE FUCK you found these so I can buy their entire stocks.

Well, I bought those for ten dollars at a five below but you can get a five pack with Angel off Amazon for 10.

such a thrifty wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.