Last One To Post Wins Volume 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
*picks Shini rifle and looks at it*

Tch, she doesn't even take good care of this. Shini, what the hell?

"Accio rifle" says Shini. The rifle jumps out of Shinku's hand and goes into Shini's awaiting hands and points it at Shinku.

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
1619816805903.jpeg
Girl, I-

Don't kill me yet, please?

*lowers rifle, puts it beside her*

*goes back to helping Mom*

Hey, Shini, as a fellow gun enthusiast, we should share and trade guns pictures. :)

*Shini gives Shinku a picture of the rifle he just touched, resting a table, and another of the tiny gun she shot Pigs with*

*looks like a pile of goop on the floor, slowly melting away more after a LONG day of work*

*picks up Femme from the floor and carries her to the sofa*
"How was your day honey?"

*Shinku melts with happiness as he watches Shini's guns pictures*

Oh, my God! They look so badass in these! Hol' up, let me show you my AR-15 hanging out with my AK-47.

*Shinku whips out a big photo album with pictures of his guns. As he opens the album, he flips throw a couple of pages until he finds the page with pictures of his AR-15 and AK-47 rifles laying on a long table*

Exhausting... I wanna just sleep all day and not go to work anymore.

*looks at @FemmeFatale captions and her relationship with Pigs* Do you have something to tell us?

• Haha
Reactions: FemmeFatale
Shini looks at @Shinku⭐Kun and says, "You did have a nice collection." It was in the past tense because his collection had been destroyed along with the house when it had exploded.

Pigs wraps arm around @FemmeFatale's head and lets her rest for a while.

@LuckycoolHawk9 it's a polygamous relationship. Femme is married to herself and me.

Well, technically, he still does. I only allow you into spare copies of most houses.

Oh, no, I still got my collection, Shini. :)

*Shinku clears his throats before snapping his fingers, and his collection of 200+ weapons appear in an underground safe under Femme's house*

*wondering why it took @LuckycoolHawk9 3 volumes to realize this*

@foodforpigs *allows herself to be taken care of* i can just stay right here... but i know this can only last so long..

*reminded she has to take care of @Shinku⭐Kun, @Solar Soarfell and Shini when she is better*

Demon wizard was busy for the last two volumes training and being possessed

*Shinku appears behind the demon wizard and attacks him with tickles to see how good his training was*

*Shinku finds the demon wizard isn't solid.*

Wait, wh-

*Shinku falls flat on the ground, face first*

*As expected, the demon wizard tricked him*

GOD DAMN IT, DEMON WIZARD!!!

@FemmeFatale though it can only last for so long, let us enjoy it.

*Shini turns to Shinku and whispers* while the parents are preoccupied, you can show me your stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.