Last One To Post Wins Volume 11

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sees Shini busy with the laser pointers and Shinku being an attack helicopter*
*pays Lucky in advance*

I'm ready.

*hugs Pigs and kisses on the cheek*
Yay!

Oh, this is going to be fun.

Hmmm.... orphans. *Jack heads their to possess whatever child Femme and Pigs adopt*

*Shinku looks around*

Mmh… I feel that something really bad is about to happen.

Huh? W-Why do I hear a boss music???

somethings wrONG I can feel it
like something's about to happen
but I don't know what

There's o my one person we can blame for this.

*turns head to look at the demon wizard*

And if he's as bananas as you say I'm not taking any chances

Oh, he is. I've tried many times to kill him, but he just doesn't die that easily.

And he's also a troll. Don't let him fool you with his evil tricks. And don't ever mess with his socks. They're magical and will whoop you ass if you mess with one of them.

I'm not the one who let a trickster spirit possess me though.

I wasn't possessed. Who was possessed again? I, huh… I'm definitely asking for a friend and not because I forgot.

*Wes takes Femme and Pigs to the closest orphanage*

*children look uneasy when they enter*
1621738578040.png

The director asks many questions to Femme about who she is, where she lives/previously lived, the nature of her work, and seems to dislike that the man of the house is the one that stays at home. She seems determined to turn the two away.

I read Shinku as Shinji for some reason and almost typed "Shinji get in the Eva"

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Shinku + mech = the death of us all.

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Awww they are all so precious.

*tells the director they'd like to adopt them all and would like to make a yearly contribution to the orphanage to continue caring for children with the terms of allowing her people to check in regularly to make sure they are properly taken care of and that their environment is in perfect condition*

Doesn't that seem like a good deal?

*Wes walks in with a check containing multiple zeros in the dollar amount to the director*

Ugh, just kidnap the children without asking the douche director.

*Shinku steps out from behind Femme*

It's not ILLEGAL if the cops don't find out about it.

Oh cool, I get a choice of children..... wait a minute- that one looks familiar.

*A small shy child hides in the back behind the rest of them. He looks like a young version of the demon wizard*

He's hiding. Oh, great job, Lucky. You scared him.

"Agreed." the director says, taking the money without further questions. "You can be sure we'll send our people your way to make sure everything is in order." Femme and the director finish the necessary paperwork. The director glares at Shinku on his way out.

The orphans are waved into the limousine with bewildered and awestruck looks on their faces.

The shy one (who looked way too much like a kid version of Lucky), looked at Pigs. " New dad?"

Jack smiles and goes to take over the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.