Last of the Generation (Submissions Wanted!)

Alrighty profile is done! Let me know if I need to change anything : 3

1078932-bigthumbnail.jpg

Shura's hair is dyed red and her eyes are brown, however she wears gold perscription contacts mostly because she likes them. Her skin is a dark tan and her hair is just as wild as pictured, trailing down her back, though she usually keeps it in a ponytail of some sort. She's got a few tattoos, a barcode tattoo underneath her right eye, a large crystal clover on her left should and vines trailing her outer thighs.

Name: Alexandra Kobayashi

Alias: Shura

Race: Extra

Role: Shura doesn't really have a set job that she does. She just kind of does whatever anyone asks if her as long as they either pay her with money or booze.

Personality: Shura can be seen as someone who has a dirty and raunchy attitude. She's very cautious and analytical by nature but easily covers it up with a large amount of optimism and friendly gestures. Shes a seemingly upbeat woman who you can usually find her drunk or hungover. She's the type of person that comes onto anybody and isn't very picky about what she eats or who she sleeps with. Shura isn't an easy person to anger and while she has had many enemies, she does not hate or even dislike them anymore, she's come to terms with herself and them. She's an easy person to please and a hard person to anger. Shura is seen as humorous and likable by some, but annoying because she hardly takes anything anyone says seriously and is hard to take her seriously when all she does it sit around and drink all day. She's easy-going and intends to live out the rest of her days drinking and not doing much else. She has a very lax air about herself, she doesn't try to speak more politely when she's talking to someone of a high power, nor does she act as if she's better than anybody for any given reason.

Powers: Shura is a high risk when it comes to her powers, she can create constructs of any kind out of her blood. This is the ability that she's inherently known for. Her favorite construct wpupd be a bow and arrow that she calls "Crimson Phoenix" or if she's feeling like it, she'll create two hook swords (like the ones pictured). She also has low-level regenerative abilities.

Skills: Due to her time as on the run and taking up odd jobs of dirty work for others, Shura is an expert marksman in archery and is well-versed in a dirty street-fighting technique she picked up as well as being adept at fighting with swords. She can speak Spanish and French rather fluently. She also has an apparent knack for creating things with her hand, her favorite being origami.

Weaknesses: Shura's biggest weakness would probably be the fact that she doesn't have an unlimited amount of blood. If she uses too much blood for her constructs, she can't get it back and may faint. She's unable to control herself when she starts fighting or when the mission is compromised and she ends up killing more people and destroying more things than necessary.

Biography:

Shura doesn't care much to know who her parents were, considering they sold her out to scientists to conduct tests on. Most of her life was lived in a strange facility in an underground area somewhere in Wisconsin. She was usually hooked up to different machines to test her powers and abilities. At that particular time, she only knew she could use her blood somehow, she hadn't fully figured it out and would often faint due to blood loss. She wasn't entirely sure if she was doing it on purpose or not.

It wasn't until she's been there for 5 years, being about 7 or so when she finally got a grasp on her abilities and such, being able to create knives and such out of her blood. While being pinned down for study one day she felt fiesty and stabbed one of the scientists in the neck. Before she was restrained she managed to kill two of them and obtained a tattoo under her right eye of a strange barcode which labelled her a flight risk.

She was isolated after this incident and a few month later, she was finally let back out with the other Extra and picked up a few tricks from the others and a few doctors who didn't feel the need to be afraid of her.

It wasn't until the early 2000's that she actually saw the outside world. The company that was funding the studies was going under and that gave her and a few other extras enough time to stage a breakout. After getting out she stayed with them a few of them for a while before they spilt up, knowing that staying together would probably result in them being found and killed. With a better handle on her powers, Shura began taking jobs in the underground of various cities before she heard of Glenville and decided that it would be best to leave this on-the-run life behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
General notes: I notice "child assassin orphan" is a popular backstory. Also, just to remind people that Glenville is not a "proper" town and is a little more like a post-apoc survivor community or survivalist compound. Finally, I posted up some "laws" that Siege established for Glenville.

@parkpyro: I'd like to know a little more about Hagen's power, which is quite interesting. You say his handprints explode - is there a time limit on that? Does just touching it with his fingers work or does it have to be, like, full palm contact? You say in his backstory that he can dodge bullets but superhuman speed isn't listed in his powers. Finally, how did he get from Africa to America? He doesn't have a passport or anything like that, right?

@DANAsaur: A few questions: how powerful is her music blast gun (like, a handgun? nuke?) and why does she even need it? (Don't her powers let her blast without the gun?) I'd also like to know more about who this Extra was who gave her the weapon, taught her how to fight and use her powers etc. Were they a superhero? Have they come to Glenville? Also, why did her parents send assassins instead of just disowning her if they didn't like her being an Extra?

@Cerulean: His Skills section is very weak; it doesn't have to be totally connected to his power. It can be things like what he does for fun outside of heroics. Also, I think that you maybe think Glenville's a big city? It's a borderline ghost town with maybe a couple hundred people, most of them Extras. Other than that, looks good, I like the lots of little personal details in there.

@GoodEveningClarice: I like the moral ambiguity of the character, definitely I wanted there to be some shades of grey in here. Quick query about his energy drain thing. How fast is it? Like, assume he's draining a healthy man all the way to death. Would that be something he's capable of and if so how long would it take? Other than that I have no issue.

@Equinox: Quick question: who's Musa? That's not in his backstory but it says something about them in his personality section. Also, how'd he get a bionic arm? Is he missing one of his normal arms? I'd like to hear more about that, that would b. Finally, given that Glenville is a small community a dedicated courier might not be too important - but someone who can quickly get to the outside world might be! How about his role is more like a supplier, getting stuff from outside of Glenville that they can't make on their own yet?

@Kattekerna: Alexander? Not Alexandra? She's a girl, right? As for her skill set, I don't see how that would make her want to be a receptionist. Something that might fit better might be a watchperson or a hunter?

General notes: I notice "child assassin orphan" is a popular backstory. Also, just to remind people that Glenville is not a "proper" town and is a little more like a post-apoc survivor community or survivalist compound. Finally, I posted up some "laws" that Siege established for Glenville.

@parkpyro: I'd like to know a little more about Hagen's power, which is quite interesting. You say his handprints explode - is there a time limit on that? Does just touching it with his fingers work or does it have to be, like, full palm contact? You say in his backstory that he can dodge bullets but superhuman speed isn't listed in his powers. Finally, how did he get from Africa to America? He doesn't have a passport or anything like that, right?

@DANAsaur: A few questions: how powerful is her music blast gun (like, a handgun? nuke?) and why does she even need it? (Don't her powers let her blast without the gun?) I'd also like to know more about who this Extra was who gave her the weapon, taught her how to fight and use her powers etc. Were they a superhero? Have they come to Glenville? Also, why did her parents send assassins instead of just disowning her if they didn't like her being an Extra?

@Cerulean: His Skills section is very weak; it doesn't have to be totally connected to his power. It can be things like what he does for fun outside of heroics. Also, I think that you maybe think Glenville's a big city? It's a borderline ghost town with maybe a couple hundred people, most of them Extras. Other than that, looks good, I like the lots of little personal details in there.

@GoodEveningClarice: I like the moral ambiguity of the character, definitely I wanted there to be some shades of grey in here. Quick query about his energy drain thing. How fast is it? Like, assume he's draining a healthy man all the way to death. Would that be something he's capable of and if so how long would it take? Other than that I have no issue.

@Equinox: Quick question: who's Musa? That's not in his backstory but it says something about them in his personality section. Also, how'd he get a bionic arm? Is he missing one of his normal arms? I'd like to hear more about that, that would b. Finally, given that Glenville is a small community a dedicated courier might not be too important - but someone who can quickly get to the outside world might be! How about his role is more like a supplier, getting stuff from outside of Glenville that they can't make on their own yet?

Draining someone to death would take a long time. It would be way more efficient for him to weaken them then shoot them in the head or make them jump out of a window or something. It's more for wearing people down then offense.

Made changes to CS. =)

Finished editing my CS~

This is interesting! I'll start working on my CS asap!

c98b15e521105338845561a6257eaf90.jpg

Name:
Trevor Lockhart

Alias:
Stitch

Race:
Extra

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Appearance:
Standing at around 5'8", Trevor is slightly below average height for a male with a very slim and lanky physique. His chocolate brown hair is kept in a quiff hairstyle while the rest of his face seems to lack any facial hair whatsoever. Whether it be genes or some strange trait, he can never grow anything past scruff which tends to look messy on his face which normally prompts him to keep a smooth face. His eyes are big and are a bright blue that seems almost unnatural for a human to possess. Trevor's eyes are always the first thing that people notice about him at first glance. Resting below his nose is a button nose that seems perfect for his face. Below his nose rests plump and very pink that most people mistake him for wearing lipstick. When he smiles, he tends to smile with his front teeth while his bottom lip covers the rest of his teeth that tend to create dimples in his cheeks. Overall, his skin is practically pale and his body type is what the gay community generally term "twink." As for outfits, if he's not in his usual scrubs, then he normally goes for the black or blue skinny jean with black boots look. His shirts range from preppy button ups to t-shirts with the sleeves rolled up.

tumblr_n10tbeg9rS1s27qjro2_400.gif

Role:
Nurse

Personality:
Trevor is a very kind and calm individual who takes his work very seriously. He has dedicated his life to helping others and being the best nurse he can be. Although he is a very friendly person, he is rather reserved and prefers to keep to himself. It's not that he's an introvert, but he just likes to be alone with his thoughts when he's not with the people he's caring for. Just so he won't be the awkward one out, he will participate in parties and social gatherings to prevent people from thinking he's rude or above it all. He tends to have other people start a conversation with him instead of initiating it. Trevor doesn't really know what to talk about so he just stays quiet until someone talks to him. Even though he's shy, his kindness shouldn't be taken for granted. He's highly opinionated and isn't afraid to speak his mind if you ask him his take on a certain situation. He tries not to get too angry in fear that the negative aspect of his ability will manifest. Trevor is fiercely loyal and defends those he cares about.

Powers:
Healing – Trevor can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though he may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead. This power is activated through touch along with positive thoughts.

Hurting – Trevor can also take away optimal health in biotic organisms, causing the body to shut down, organs to fail, and eventually induce necrosis to the point of low vitality. This causes extreme pain and if not stopped, could be potentially fatal to the organism. This ability can also be used to "unheal" a person that's been restored to health by causing bones to become broken again or any damage inflicted to restore; including diseases. This power is activated through touch along with angry/negative thoughts.

Skills:
Trevor is knowledgeable in biological sciences and medicine allowing him to spot symptoms and diseases almost instantaneously. He knows how to treat and sterilize wounds without the use of his abilities, as well as perform tasks that an average nurse knows how to perform. Since he's not the physical type, his strengths normally lie in his brain making him very intellectual and cunning. Trevor is very book smart and has great deductive skills that can probably rival even Sherlock Holmes (or at least he likes to think so).

Weaknesses:
Trevor's abilities lie within his hands making it so that physical contact is the only way to use his power. Concentration on certain emotions is what drives what aspect of his power he's using. After concentration and contact is broken, the ability stops immediately leaving the living organism in the state it's currently in. He cannot heal himself (yet). Even though Trevor can heal someone on the brink of death, he cannot resurrect the dead (yet). His hurting power can only be potentially fatal for as long as he's touching the person/organism. It usually takes a while for it to become deadly which is usually why he normally uses it to incapacitate or stun an individual. Probably one of the biggest weaknesses he has is that when he heals/hurts someone, it takes a lot out of him. It's as if his own life force is being used which prevents him from doing any miraculous or fatal doings. Too much energy can cause Trevor to produce nose bleeds or even pass out for long periods of time.

Biography:
Trevor was born during the final times of the procreation of Extras. Growing up, he lived a relatively normal childhood. Even though he had friends, he was always the type to be by himself instead of being around large group of people which made him slightly nervous. At the age of 9 is when his powers began to manifest. While walking home from school, Trevor noticed a wounded bird on the sidewalk that had hurt its wing. Feeling sympathetic, he cupped the bird in his hand and before he knew it, the bird flew away like nothing was wrong with it at all. From that point on, Trevor knew that his calling was to help people.

Over the course of a few years, his healing ability started to grow rapidly. At first he could only heal minor injuries, but soon began to heal major wounds, fractures, and even diseases. He tried his best to hide his abilities from his friends and families. Even those he helped, he would lie to them and say it was just therapeutic touch. One day, his father decided to get drunk and come home, acting a mess. He put his hands on Trevor violently in which he retaliated by places his hands on his face. Angrily, the second portion of his power manifested, causing his father to collapse in pain and agony that his son was inflicting on him. The next morning, his father tried to confront Trevor and his mother about what happened, but was dismissed as him being drunk and hallucinating.

Scared of what he could do, Trevor graduated high school and moved out of his house to live on a college campus to study nursing. He wanted to start over and build new friendships and trust among other people. After getting his Associates in Nursing, he was informed about a town named Glennville through a strange email he received. He had never known anyone who had powers like him, so out of curiosity he fled to this new town. Once there, he was appointed head nurse where he would treat the sick Extras that resided there. Trevor believes that his whole life lead him until this point. This was his calling to help those like him and start a new life. Trevor currently has been living in Glennville for a while now being a nurse. He is also taking online classes to get his bachelors and then masters in nursing. Because of his saying "I'll stitch you up in a jiffy," he received the nickname/alias Stitch.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Angela Martin Barlow
The Guardian Angel
tumblr_nghpd0DBPK1slqf6ao6_500.gif

Name: Angela Martin Barlow

Alias: The Guardian Angel

Race: Extra

Appearance:
tumblr_nghpkx1QhO1slqf6ao1_500.gif

Standing at 166 cm, Angela has a lean body. Her eyes are a bright tone of yellow, almost the same color as her dirty blond hair. Her face is marked with freckles, that are easily seen on her pale skin. However, what makes her truly stand out are the big, black feathered wings on her back. Their length is so great that, when not being used, their tip will touch the ground. For some, she may look like an actual Angel from Heaven, and for others, a Fallen.

Role: A type of Watcher. Angela does the patrolling of the town, a task facilitated by the use of her wings. From above, she can easily see and perceive anything that might be going on.

Personality: If there's one thing that Angela absolutely loves and is proud of, it's her wings. They are her best friends, and she'd rather die than lose them. Whenever someone compliment them, she'll open a wide smile and eagerly agree with them, she'll say that yes, indeed. They're a work of art. However, she absolutely loathes those who touch her wings without her consent, sometimes, some people forget that they are a part of her body, and not just some decoration, or tech. If you ask nicely, she'll let you touch them.

Angela is bold and might be seen as a rude person, sarcastic as well. However, she is also kind and is not afraid to show that. She doesn't trust easily, but once you gain her trust, she'll be loyal to you until the end of the times. Or until you betray her, then she'll drown in hurt disguised as cold rage. Different of others, Angela's anger isn't loud. Whenever she's angry, she'll go into deep silent destruction, using her power to mindlessly destroy anything, or anyone, that angered her.

Sometimes, her behavior can remember that of a bird.

Powers: Angela has the ability to fly, due to her wings. Along with them, she also has the ability to control, and create wind: Aerokinesis. She can create tornadoes, hurricanes of small scale, and anything related by flapping her wings stronger than usual, and directing the wind with her hands. She also uses this ability to enhance her velocity while flying, being capable of keeping up with a plane. If near a surface of sand, she will use wind to lift them up and blind their enemies, or anyone near.

Skills: Angela is a good singer, not as good as a professional, but her voice is enjoyable enough. She can play the harp (just to amuse those who kept calling her an Angel). She perfected the act of flight in narrow spaces, such as in between buildings of a city. She also perfected the art of bitch-slappin', by bitch-slappin' someone with her wings while maintaining a straight face.

Weaknesses: Angela can run for a very limited time only, for she tires easily enough due to the extra weight of her wings. While she has no problem with rain, the woman can't fly if her wings are too wet, the weight won't let her take off. While she is able to create winds out of nowhere, it'll be more exhausting than simply controlling it.

Sometimes, Angela is too quick to judge, leaving a bad impression of herself on others. When angry, she loses the sense of herself, entering a state of mad, blind rage.

Biography: Born in a modest family in the middle of nowhere in England, it was quite a surprise to her parents and older brother as their new born, and little sister, came with a pair of extra limbs. Angela was perceived as a gift from God. An Angel. Of course, many knew she was just an Extra, but those more religious wanted to believe that she was something supernatural. Many kids were jealous of her beautiful black wings, which resulted in her being bullied. She was called things such as "Demon", "Birdy", "Freak", until she finally snapped. At the age of 7, Angela couldn't stand the names anymore, and accidentally user her Aerokinesis powers, that were a mystery to her until that time. Unfortunately, the accident resulted in head traumas, and one death. She wasn't an Angel anymore. The news spread through the whole country, so the family fled to the USA.

They chose to live in the big New York City, which was a rather drastic change to the rural family, nothing they couldn't adapt to though. At first, Angela hated the city, there were too many people, too many people to hate her. However, they were a lot more tolerant than the people from her small town, it seemed she wasn't the only different person out there. This knowledge released a great deal of weight from the girl's shoulders. She started to love her wings, and also started to train her Aerokinesis, though she still refused to use it too much. Soon enough, flying through the buildings became a sort of hobby of hers, she would sometimes scare someone who kept staring through the window. It was fun. Until the humans started to turn against the Extras.

The year was 2007. The year her world fell apart. It happened in the middle of the night, Angela was sleeping when intruders raided her home. They threatened her family and promised to kill then if she didn't go with them. She was too terrified of hurting her family if she tried to save them, her powers had already hurt people before. No, there was nothing she could do but low her head, and follow. They bound her wings with steel chains, blinded her eyes, and threw her in a van. Apparently, she was one of the last Winged Extras, and they wanted her to a sort of Freak Show. It were 3 years of pure torture. Until the event of her childhood repeated itself. Needless to say, what remained of the Circus was just wreckage, and dead bodies. Local witnesses said they saw a small tornado, and then what seemed to be a huge bird flying away. They still didn't find the culprit.

Angela didn't go back to her family, they were far more safe without her. Let them think she was dead, at least she could watch over them without having to worry about putting them in danger. She'd watch from the distance, it's the least she could do. Even when she found Glenville and accepted it as her new home, in every few months she'd go back to the city in disguise, even with the danger of being found out, to see if her family was okay. They cared for her during their whole life, now it was her turn to care.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Changes have been made. Musa/Celeste is the character with soundwave control. I just thought it may be nice to have some connection to Glenville in his CS

@Equinox Musa and Damian can be best friends! There's a possibility that they've met each other at the bar since Damian is a supplier and she's a waitress xD

• Love
Reactions: Equinox
Hey Leodiensian,

How many powers can an extra have?

How many characters: as many as you think you can handle. Though what would be great is making, say, NPC's that we could share.

How many powers: I think the one-power rule is generally good to keep, but there'd be some wiggle room if the powers were logically pretty connected (look at how Siege technically has two powers, invulnerability and low-level super-strength)

As for when it'll be up, I'm going to have a final look-through the characters submitted tonight and then get cracking on an intro post.

Name:
Opel Manda

Alias:
Kali (Hindu Goddess of Destruction)

Race:
Extra

Sexuality:
Heteroflexible

Appearance:
deepika_padukone_new-wide.jpg

x x x x

Opel was considered quite the beauty in her native India. She stands at a mere 5 feet, four inches on a good day but is a woman worthy of her alias. She has fair skin for her ethnicity with an obvious golden bronze undertone. Her eyes are a dark hazel framed with long lashes and complimented by full lips rarely seen without some shade of lipstick. She's not especially busty but has shapely hips without many sharp edges. She keeps her hair so it rests on top of her breasts and though it is dark it has a deep green sheen to it.

Role:
Opel has a doctorate in civil engineering so she's mainly tasked with assisting Siege in improving the infrastructure of the town. She really wants to get up some walls to surround the city as well.

Personality:
Opel is a proper lady for the most part. Socially adept, polite, and very controlled are how most people would describe her. She works hard, is goal oriented, and has very little time for nonsense. Impatience with laziness or people who don't pull their weight mark her as someone who can occasionally come off as very disapproving of anything...well fun. Despite that she is very nurturing and motherly, probably to the point of being naggy at times. She's certainly good at giving advice and will put forward full honesty if its asked of her. She's practical and somewhat unimaginative, but she isn't all hard as is proven by her interaction with Elliot.

Powers:
Opel has been blessed with the ability to produce concussion beams from her hands. These beams are intensely compacted energy that produce no heat but are devastating in their power. These beams are a deep green in color and can be produced from any part of her hand, depending on how much accuracy or concentrated force she wants to put behind them. The beams have different levels of range, power, accuracy, and precision dictated by what she wants to do with them. For large beams with long range and the ability to say, cut through steel beams or a bridge or something, she'd use the entire palm of her hand. For something more precise, like wood carving or something delicate like cutting vegetables, she'd use one of her finger tips for a thin, precise beam. If she was very angry and wanted to kill everyone around her, her entire hands would produce the beams. The beams can bounce off reflective surfaces so with her engineering training and a strong geometry background, Opel is able to quickly determine how beams will bounce and what she would need to do to say hit an enemy in the back by bouncing beams. The ability is very well controlled, probably to a fault that doesn't allow Opel to use it to her full potential. She keeps her emotions tightly constrained, and accessing more power would mean breaking some of those emotional barriers. For now, she can produce beams the width of the fat end of baseball bat that are highly accurate. She suspects she could, if she would allow herself, produce beams in a fan shape for more destructive reach or beams as thick as double or triple the width of her splayed fingers. (Basically think Cyclops from Xmen but not from the eyes)

Skills:
Management of any sort, cooking, anything engineering or math related, good mediator, well educated, she plays the sitar when she can get her hands on one, good with finances, negotiation, can be very intimidating when she wishes to be, wonderful dancer

Weaknesses:
She is not invulnerable to her own beams. She can block them with her hands if they were to bounce back towards her, but otherwise could easily be killed by them. She's not any sturdier that a normal human with the exception of her hands. On top of that she has no formal combat or survival training so she's reliant on that from others. She also fears losing control to the point that it hinders her from using her abilities to the level she may need to one day. Also her emotional attachment to Elliot could easily be used against her.

Biography:
Opel was one of the few known wonder children to come from Southeast Asia. Many suspect that the number of children born there as extras was the same, but local tradition and superstition could have caused the children to be worshipped and not reported to doctors or authorities, while others may have been killed as infants or children. Either way, Opel was born to an affluent Indian couple. Her father worked in politics while her mother practiced medicine as a women's and children's doctor. Opel was the final child for the wealthy couple, who had two sons before her and a daughter. Opel grew up in a pleasant, sheltered environment with fine things and a wonderful education so it's not surprising she didn't discover her powers until she was ten. She'd been helping her mother cook and began pretending to rapidly cut vegetables with her hand as she'd seen Japanese sushi artists do with a knife, only to her and her mother's surprise to see her target be chopped up rapidly with a green beam.

The family kept her secret, urging her not to use it in public but enjoying the tricks she learned as she practiced in private. Her elder brothers delighted in their baby sister and her unique gifts, while her sister, who was only nine months older, began to grow terribly jealous of her. Their relationship was nonexistent by the time they were through high school. Her sister turned to a wild lifestyle which pushed the rest of their family even further from her, while Opel went straight into college. For the next five years, all was well. However, after a long absence, Opel's sister showed up, with a two year old on her hip. Her family was shocked and many of her parents' contemporaries told them to disown the young woman and the little boy. They refused, putting tradition aside to take their daughter and grandson back in. It was this little boy, Elliot, that brought Opel and her sister back together. The boy's father was an American businessman Opel's sister had met in a club. The two had kept contact for some time, but he'd disappeared when she'd told him she was pregnant.

At twenty-four, no one knew of Opel's abilities. That, however, changed when Opel arrived home to find her sister dead on the floor from a drug overdoes. Devastated and mournful, she dropped her nephew off with her parents and went out for a night on the town herself. After drinking herself into a stupor, she was stumbling home only to be intercepted by a group of men with less than pure intentions. After putting up as much of a fight as she could, Opel's powers flared and left the men in a bloody pile of severed limbs, some of them with holes punched through them. Opel fled the scene but a security camera caught the entire scene. Soon the video was viral and in a country where Hinduism ruled, many dubbed Opel the reincarnation of "Kali", the goddess of destruction.

Opel stayed in her country for another year, but found publicity followed her and a pending murder charge were haunting her. With her parent's blessing, she took Elliot and moved to Spain to finish her doctorate. When that was done, she moved to the U.S. to work in development. However, by the time Elliot was seven and she herself twenty-six, Opel's reputation had caught up to her. Furious, she sought refuge in a rumor she'd heard about a man building a sanctuary on the east coast. She and Elliot were among the first residents and have been assisting Siege in whatever way they could since then.

Name:
Elliot Manda

Race:
Human

Appearance:
f38c3cee8bd087051d569caf4b7d6257_1.jpg

Elliot certainly seems to have taken more after his father. But with the Manda family being light skinned and his father obviously having strong genes, it's not especially surprising. He has dark blonde hair and bright hazel eyes, similar to his aunt's oddly enough. He does tan beautifully in the summer. He's an exceptionally well-dressed young man due to his aunt's influence.

Role:
He mostly spends time with his aunt and focuses on his online schooling but is unofficially charged with bringing home any stray that may have found its way into the town.

Personality:
Elliot is every bit a nine year old. He's rambunctious and high energy and curious to a fault. However, the boy is obviously thoughtful and intelligent, asking questions that often times leave Opel stumped. He seems to be very empathetic to others and often becomes sad when he sees other people suffer which may explain why he's good with animals. He's a bright and happy young boy over all.

Skills:
Good with animals, has a green thumb, usually able to beat just about anyone at ping pong, seems to have a knack for observing others, his best subject is English and literature, speaks Indian, Spanish, and English

Weaknesses:
He's a child so he's full of weaknesses. He gets very stressed out when people bring up his real parents however.

Biography:
Elliot was born from a one night stand. His real mother died when he was very young and he never knew his father. However, he has a good relationship with his grandparents and Skypes with them regularly. His uncles also call him once or twice a month so he does have family. His aunt Opel is more or less his mom by this point, but she was upfront with him from the beginning about his parentage. He's a well traveled little boy and seems to have more tolerance than most children his age. He enjoys Glennville and some of the cool powers many people have there but gets bored at times being the only child there (thus far)