Lantern & Victor Markov

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosalie nodded and shrugged. "Okay." She looks around and them turns back to the Rose. "So, what's that? I know it's a Rose, bit it looks pretty special, is that why you didnt want me to come here?" She asks.

"Partly, yes. It is a symbol off how much time i have left to walk this earth. That is, unless I find someone who cares about me more than anyone else in the world." Leon said "if that rose were to die, i would also die."

Rosalie places a hand onto his head and sighs. "At least you have me, huh? You must be pretty lonely by yourself, living in this large castle" She says softly. "But I won't tell anyone about the rose".

"Visitors are few and far in between. and the few that come here leave just as quickly as they came once they see me. you are the first to stick around this long." Leon admitted. "i thank you for keeping the rose a secret from anyone outside this castle. i just hope i find someone who cares about me because of who i am and not afraid of what i am."

(Sorry)

Rosalie nods. Later that night, she managed to shower, and then got dressed and into bed, she had found some nightdresses and other gowns in a wardrobe and washed them, maybe he was saving them for when he found true love? That was sweet. She crept into bed and pulls the covers up. It sure was a large room, pretty dark too. After being slightly scared of being alone, she wanders over to his room, and looks inside to see if he had fallen asleep yet.

Leon was sitting at the table looking out the window at the moon. "Couldn't sleep?" he asked as he continued to stare up at the night sky. The lord of the castle had heard her coming long before she made it to his sanctuary in the castle. He had long since skinned, stripped and salted the deer he had hunted down and taken for a few weeks worth of food. he may have the body of a humanoid lion, but he was still human enough to not eat his meat raw.

Rosalie shook her head and moves to sit beside him, watching him curiously. She then looks out of the window too, "It's a pretty night, isn't it?" She says, and then like back at him, smiling weakly.

"Indeed it is. The full moon shining and the stars singing their silent song that can only be heard with an open heart. The melody is very moving, but for some reason i haven't heard it for a while." Leon said before he looked back as her with a slightly amused twinkle in his golden eyes. "But tonight i can hear the sweet soft melody they are singing while the moon gets ready for her solo."

Rosalie giggles softly and nods lightly. Soon enough, she curled up in the chair she was sitting in and fell asleep, leaning her head onto his shoulder and nuzzling against him.

what a strange girl. Leon thought to himself. it's almost like she can see who i really am, but if that were true would i still be in this form? he had no clue if he should move her or not. she looked very comfortable where she was and he didn't want to disturb her.

Rosalie woke up the following morning. She sat up and stretched, she looked out of the window and adjusts her eyes. She soon wanders into the kitchen, and then decided to make something to eat.

Leon's head was resting against the window with his eyes closed and he was softly snoring, he had been unable to sleep peacefully at night, but didn't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.